The VT-S32D2 is a 32 channel NVR system that comes with (32) 2mp / 1080p dome IP cameras with IR night vision, a 32 channel NVR, (32) pre-made 100ft CAT5E network cables, and a 16 port PoE switch. The Viewtron 32ch network video recorder has 16ch PoE (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included. The other 16 cameras are added to this system using the16 port PoE switch. These are the
IP-D2 dome IP cameras that are included.
The NVR, PoE switch, and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros. In addition to Viewtron IP cameras, this system supports all 3rd party ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 4K resolution.
In addition to this system, CCTV Camera Pros can provide a
custom design and quote based on your specific needs. We do this for most of the systems that we supply. You can watch a video demo of a 32 channel NVR system that we designed here. This is an NDAA compliant security camera system that can be used for US government purchases.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 16 PoE network ports on the back of the
32ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet). Please note that the above image shows our 8ch IP camera NVR. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
IP Camera Cable Options
By default, this system includes (32)
100ft CAT5e cables for the IP cameras. Some customers prefer to supply their own cable or use 1000ft spools of CAT5e or 1000ft spools of CAT6 with RJ-45 connectors instead of our pre-made cables. So, we give you the option to remove the pre-made cables from this system using the dropdown selection box above (where you add this system to cart).
Watch this video demo to learn about the 32 channel NVR camera system that CCTV Camera Pros designed for a local science center. This system uses (16)
Viewtron 4mp IP cameras (AI cameras) and (16) non AI cameras.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
32 Channel NVR
This is the
32ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 16 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 16ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 32ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition. Note: AI functions require Viewtron AI cameras. License plate reader function requires Viewtron LPR camera.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA
- HDMI Display: HDMI 1: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160, HDMI 2: 1920 x 1080 / 1080p Resolution
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Spot Monitor Function: Yes. HDMI 2 can be setup as a spot monitor for IP cameras
- Alarm Ports: 16 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Network Ports: Dual Ethernet, 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 8 Hard Drive Bays, 12TB each (96TB total)
- Rack Mountable: Yes. 2U Rack Mount. Rack Mounting Hardware Included
- Installed Storage: 4TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the product specification PDF file.
32 Channel NVR (Back Panel)
Here is a view of the back panel of the NVR so that you can see all of the ports and connections. Please note that this 32ch NVR has 16 PoE ports. You must use an external
16 port PoE switch to add the additional 16 IP cameras. You can see a typical network installation diagram here. Please click on the image for a larger view.
Viewtron 32 channel NVRs have 16 built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras and the cameras will automatically connect to the NVR software. Please note that although this NVR supports 32 IP cameras, it only has 16 PoE ports. The additional 16 IP cameras can be connected with the
16 Port PoE switch (model POE-SW1616) that is included with this system. This makes installation extremely easy. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- To the right of the PoE ports there is an RCA input and output port (labeled in orange) that can be used to connect speakers and a microphone. This is applicable to IP cameras with audio surveillance microphones or 2-way audio.
- There are two Ethernet ports (labeled in purple). Dual Ethernet ports allow you to segregate all of the IP traffic from your cameras from your local network. You can use one of these ports to connect to your local network and and the other Ethernet port can be connected to a 16 port PoE switch to power and connect to the 16 additional IP cameras. You may want to connect port one to an Internet router if you want to access your security cameras remotely.
- Viewtron 32ch NVRs have 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA monitor ports. Both HDMI ports can be used at the same time for two monitors. HDMI one is the main monitor output and HDMI 2 is for spot monitor function (see below demo video). The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or for a USB drive for video backup / export.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports. For example, PIR motion detectors and magnetic window / door sensors.
- The eSATA port can be used to connect an external eSATA drive for additional video storage. 8TB max.
16 Port PoE Switch (included)
This is the
16 port PoE switch that is included with this system.
32 Channel IP Camera System Installation
This diagram shows how-to install this 32 channel NVR camera system with 32 IP cameras.
- The 16 IP cameras on the left (blue box) are connected directly to the built-in PoE ports on the back of the NVR. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 16 IP cameras on the right (orange box) are connected to the included POE-SW1616 IP camera PoE switch. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 32ch NVR and 16 port PoE switch are connected to a network router. This is noted in the diagram with the red lines.
The Viewtron 32 channel NVR has 2 HDMI video outputs which allow it to provide a spot monitor for IP cameras that are connected to it. Watch this video to see Mike from CCTV Camera Pros explain how to setup HDMI port #2 as the IP camera spot monitor. **Please note that the spot monitor function supports a max of 9 cameras per screen.
Dome IP Camera
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- Supported Resolutions: 2mp / 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1mp / 720p ( 1280 × 720 ), D1, CIF, 480 × 240
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 1080p Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1 / 2.9 "CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 30 Meter / 90 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Fixed 3.6mm Fixed Lens / 85 Degree Field of View
- Audio: Built-in Mic, 1ch audio input
- Style: White Dome, Turret Style Dome, Metal
- Installation: Ceiling or Wall Mount, Optional Wall Mount Bracket & Junction Box
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: 12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
The above image shows the dimensions of the IP-D8 in millimeters. For reference 94.6mm = 3.7 inches. 82.8mm = 3.25 inches.
Download the complete
IP-D2 product specification here.
Watch this video to see some demo video surveillance footage recorded using this camera.
This surveillance snapshot was captured while testing this security camera system in CCTV Camera Pros tech room. The camera is connected to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR. Please click on the image to see the full resolution 1080p resolution snapshot.
Here is a snapshot captured with the lights turned off in the room in order to test the camera's built-in IR night vision.
This is what the remote IP camera view looks like using the iPhone app that is included - normal and IR night vision modes. The iPhone app can connect directly to Viewtron IP cameras or to the DVR / NVR they are connected to. You can learn more about the
Viewtron IP camera app for iPhone here.
This is what the remote IP camera view looks like using the Android app that is included. The Android app can connect directly to Viewtron IP cameras or to the DVR / NVR they are connected to. You can learn more about
how to view your IP cameras on Android with the Viewtron app here.
Here are some optional installation mounts and brackets that are available for this camera.
This is the
VT-J301 security camera junction box option for this camera. This round junction box can be used for ceiling or wall mount installations.
Wall Mount L-Bracket
This is the
VT-L203 wall mount bracket option for this camera.
2mp IP Camera (Bullet)
CCTV Camera Pros also has this 2mp bullet IP camera available. It is basically the same as the dome camera on this page, except the bullet camera does not have an audio surveillance microphone.
Complete Security Camera System Quote
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any Viewtron DVR / NVR with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match IP cameras and BNC security cameras because Viewtron DVRs are hybrid.
As you have probably already seen on our website, we have many security camera systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements. For IP camera systems, we can use an
8 channel NVR, 16 channel NVR, 32 channel NVR, or 64 channel NVR.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports). You can learn more about
CCTV POS integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
This security camera system is NDAA compliant. That means that it is not manufactured by any of the manufacturers on the NDAA (the National Defense Authorization Act) list of banned manufacturers. This DVR does not use any materials from banned manufacturers either. This camera may safely be purchased for government use. You can download
CCTV Camera Pros NDAA letter of guarantee here. You can find additional NDAA compliant security camera systems here.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to be a US Veteran Owned small business. Our co-founder, Mike Haldas, served in the United States Marine Corps 1993-1997.