This BNC to VGA converter converts video from an analog CCTV camera (CVBS) to VGA so that live video can be displayed on a standard TV or computer monitor. It can also be used with other analog video devices that have BNC video outputs such as some surveillance DVRs, HD security cameras, multiplexers, and quad video processors. This video converter is compact in size and features easy plug and play installation. A DC power supply is included.
We also carry
video converters that work with AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI and HD-SDI type security cameras.
- Make any standard VGA computer monitor into a CCTV video monitor
- Compact size, plug and play installation
- Brightness, contrast, color NTSC tint control
- Output Resolution: 800×600@60HZ, 800×600@75HZ, 1024×768@60HZ
- 1 BNC video input
- 1 S-video input
- 1 VGA signal input
- 1 VGA signal output
- DC-5V outside power supply included
- Image freeze
- Dimensions: 105mm (4.13") x 65mm (2.55") x 27mm (1.06")
How to Connect a CCTV Camera to a VGA Monitor
The above diagram shows how simple it is to use this converter to connect an analog CCTV camera to a VGA monitor input.
- The CCTV camera is wired to the BNC to VGA converter using RG59 coax cable. You can use a spool of RG59 cable or pre-made CCTV cables with BNC connectors already attached.
- The VGA output of the converter is attached to the input of the monitor using a standard VGA cable.