The above installation diagram shows (2) 4K-D9 cameras connected to a VM-HD4 multiplexer. The screen layout is set to 2 camera picture-in-picture. You can
see additional images below. Installing our multi-camera display systems is easy. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of each camera to a BNC video input of the VM-HD4 quad video multiplexer.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable is connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera. The power adapter plugs into the power source near your TV. Please note that you can use a standard power strip / surge protector if you need more than 2 power supply ports.
- The video multiplexer also includes a 12V DC power supply. That can also be connected to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the multiplexer to the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
- The IR wireless remote control that is included with the VM-HD4 is used to change the camera layout and also to access the configuration screens.
The above video demonstrates our 4K multi-camera video display system using (4) 4K cameras installed at CCTV Camera Pros co-owner, Mike Haldas' house.
Check out these images that were captured using the VM-HD4 4K CCTV multiplexer that is included in these systems. You can click on any of these images to see the full 4K UHD image.
Users can switch their monitor display to any of the below display layouts using this IR wireless remote control that is included with the VM-HD4 multiplexer.
4ch Quad Screen
Here is the 4ch quad view of the VM-HD4 with (4)
4K security cameras connected to it. This 4K dome camera is installed at the front door of this home. This 4K bullet security camera is installed in the other 3 locations.
4 Cameras on One Screen
Here is an alternative layout with 4 cameras on one screen, with a large camera view on the left and three smaller views on the right.
3 Cameras Displayed on One Screen
The VM-HD4 multiplexer supports displaying 3 cameras on one monitor screen as seen above.
Full Screen Single Camera View
Here is the single camera view of the camera installed at the front door. This is the
4K dome camera that is installed.
Here is the single camera view of the camera that monitors the back yard of this house. This is the
4K bullet camera that is installed.
2 Camera Picture-in-Picture
Here is the two camera picture-in-picture (PIP) view of the front door and back yard cameras.
2 Camera Display Side-by-Side
Here is the two camera split screen view. It displays 2 security cameras side-by-side on the TV monitor.
2 Camera Display Top / Bottom
Here is the two camera view but with the camera in top / bottom positions. Please compare this 2 camera view to the one above it and note that this image was captured using the same
4K security camera. The multiplexer is adjusting the dimensions of the images to fit into the display.
Here are a few of the types of video display applications that our system engineers have designed for customers using our HD security cameras and multiplexers. This is not a complete list. These systems are applicable to any type of business or locations that wants to display a live camera view on a TV monitor.
Live Security Camera TV Display
Here is a live security camera display monitor being used in a retail department store as a theft deterrent. The TV is ceiling mounted near the main entrance of the store so that all customers can clearly see that there is video surveillance monitoring in the store.
Do you need something more custom than the systems on this page? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom camera system quote that includes a mix of various camera styles. Please contact us here and let us know what you require.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.