NUUO NVR Solo Network Video Recorder
The NUUO NVR Solo is a stand alone network video recorder that supports up to 8 IP cameras. The NUUO Solo NVR uses an embedded Linux operating system to prevent windows crashing and viruses. The max bandwidth throughput allows users to record up to 16 cameras at up to 15 frames per second in 1080P (1920 x 1080) and up to 30 frames per second in 720P (1280 x 720) resolution. The Solo can be controlled from both Windows and the included IR remote control. In addition users can view the cameras from iPhone, iPad, and Android using the free mobile apps from NUUO. The Solo NVR allows users to start with a 8 channel network video recorder and scale up to 16 cameras by adding additional software licenses in increments of 1, 2 and 4 channels.
CCTV Camera Pros has been a
master distributor for NUUO since 2007. Learn more about us and buy from a supplier that you can trust!
Before purchasing, please confirm that you cameras are compatible with NUUO. If you are looking for certain features such as Motion Detection or PTZ, confirm it is on the NUUO NVR Solo Supported Camera List.
NUUO Solo NVR Features
- Stand-Alone Linux Embedded NVR
- Up to 16 channels of IP cameras per Server
- Base Models Support 4 IP Cameras
- Easy Upgrade of Licenses (up to 8 channels)
- RAID 0 and 1 Disk Support
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Dual Video Stream Support
- HDMI and VGA Monitor Output
- IP Decoding of 1280 x 720 at 30fps
- Windows Client Software for Viewing & Playback
- Optical PTZ Support - Users can click on the video
screen to control PTZ cameras
- 5x USB 2.0 Ports
- I/O Support
- Configurable Public and Private Views
- iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- IP Decoding of 1920 x 1080 at 15fps
- 60Mbps Recording Performance