Live Security Camera TV Monitor Video Display Systems
These live security camera video monitoring systems are a great choice for customers that only want to display live video on a TV and do not want to record surveillance footage to a DVR. CCTV Camera Pros supplies these systems to businesses and homeowners that want to display live video from one or multiple HD surveillance cameras on a TV.
This setup is sometimes referred to as a spot monitor, public camera display monitor, or theft deterrent security TV. We have supplied these systems for many different purposes such as a live video display for parents at dance studios, monitoring manufacturing processes, deterring theft in retail stores, and watching the front door of a home. Our systems are plug and play / extremely simple to setup. Learn more by
reading our FAQ and how-to setup diagrams here.
Setting our security camera display systems is simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of the camera to the BNC video input of the HDMI converter.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera and plugs into the power source near your TV.
- The HDMI converter also includes a 12V DC power supply that will connect to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the converter with the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
How-to Setup a Multi-Camera TV Display System
Setting our multi-camera live video display systems is just as simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of each camera to a BNC video input of the VM-HD4 quad video multiplexer.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable is connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera. The power adapter plugs into the power source near your TV. Please note that you can use a standard power strip / surge protector if you need more than 2 power supply ports.
- The video multiplexer also includes a 12V DC power supply. That can also be connected to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the multiplexer to the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
- What is the difference between the single camera and multiple camera systems? - Our single camera systems use a single channel BNC to HDMI converter for HD security cameras. Our multi-camera system includes a 4 channel HD security camera multiplexer that can accept input from up to 4 cameras via BNC inputs.
- What if I want to display video from more that 4 cameras? - CCTV Camera Pros also sells 9 and 16 channel HD CCTV camera video multiplexers that you can use.
- What is the video resolution of these systems? - These systems support 1080p video resolution. Your TV will display 1080p video.
- Can I use a standard TV for display? - You can use any TV that has an HDMI video input. If you are using our single camera system, please confirm that your TV supports 1080p / 30hz video resolution. Almost all HDTVs support this resolution.
- Can I use a computer monitor? - If you are using our single camera system with the BNC to HDMI converter, please confirm that the monitor supports 1080p / 30hz. Please confirm with your monitor's specification.
- Why doesn't CCTV Camera Pros include a monitor? - Most of the time, customers can get large HD TVs cheaper at a local department store because they are so big and heavy to ship. However, if you do need us to supply the monitor, we can.
- Are these systems easy to setup? - Yes, most of our customers do it themselves and do not need a professional installer. We supply all of the equipment for a complete plug-and-play setup. No special tools are needed and CCTV Camera Pros provides all of our customers with lifetime technical support.
- Can I use a different type of camera than the ones I see included with these system? - Yes. When you add one of our systems to your shopping cart, you can select no camera with the system, then add any of these HD security cameras to your cart. All of those HD security cameras work with these systems. Please contact us if you would like a custom quote or if you need any help.
- What type of businesses use these systems? - These systems are a great choice for any business or home that wants to display a live camera view on a TV. CCTV Camera Pros has supplied these video display systems for dance studios, manufacturing businesses, retail locations, government agencies, and home owners.
Live Security Camera TV Display
Here is a live security camera display monitor being used in a retail department store as a theft deterrent. The TV is ceiling mounted near the main entrance of the store so that all customers can clearly see that there is video surveillance monitoring in the store.
Do you need something more custom than the systems on this page? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom camera system quote that includes a mix of various camera styles. Please contact us here and let us know what you require.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.