Setting our security camera display systems is simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of the camera to the BNC video input of the HDMI converter.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera and plugs into the power source near your TV.
- The HDMI converter also includes a 12V DC power supply that will connect to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the converter with the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
How-to Setup a Multi-Camera TV Display System
Setting our multi-camera live video display systems is just as simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of each camera to a BNC video input of the VM-HD4 quad video multiplexer.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable is connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera. The power adapter plugs into the power source near your TV. Please note that you can use a standard power strip / surge protector if you need more than 2 power supply ports.
- The video multiplexer also includes a 12V DC power supply. That can also be connected to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the multiplexer to the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
WIFI-HDX8 wireless HDMI transmitter / receiver kit can be added to any of our live security camera display systems to create a wireless bridge between the security camera and monitor / TV. Instead of connecting the HDMI output of the BNC to HDMI converter (or video multiplexer when used with a multi-camera system), the HDMI is connected to the input of the wireless HDMI transmitter. The video stream from the security camera is transmitter over a dedicated WIFI bridge to the wireless receiver. The HDMI output of the receiver connects to the HDMI input of the monitor or TV.
- What is the difference between the single camera and multiple camera systems? - Our single camera systems use a single channel BNC to HDMI converter for HD security cameras. Our multi-camera system includes a 4 channel HD security camera multiplexer that can accept input from up to 4 cameras via BNC inputs.
- What if I want to display video from more that 4 cameras? - CCTV Camera Pros also sells 9 and 16 channel HD CCTV camera video multiplexers that you can use.
- What is the video resolution of these systems? - These systems support 1080p video resolution. Your TV will display 1080p video.
- Can I use a standard TV for display? - You can use any TV that has an HDMI video input. If you are using our single camera system, please confirm that your TV supports 1080p / 30hz video resolution. Almost all HDTVs support this resolution.
- Can I use a computer monitor? - If you are using our single camera system with the BNC to HDMI converter, please confirm that the monitor supports 1080p / 30hz. Please confirm with your monitor's specification.
- Why doesn't CCTV Camera Pros include a monitor? - Most of the time, customers can get large HD TVs cheaper at a local department store because they are so big and heavy to ship. However, if you do need us to supply the monitor, we can.
- Are these systems easy to setup? - Yes, most of our customers do it themselves and do not need a professional installer. We supply all of the equipment for a complete plug-and-play setup. No special tools are needed and CCTV Camera Pros provides all of our customers with lifetime technical support.
- Can I use a different type of camera than the ones I see included with these system? - Yes. When you add one of our systems to your shopping cart, you can select no camera with the system, then add any of these HD security cameras to your cart. All of those HD security cameras work with these systems. Please contact us if you would like a custom quote or if you need any help.
- What type of businesses use these systems? - These systems are a great choice for any business or home that wants to display a live camera view on a TV. CCTV Camera Pros has supplied these video display systems for dance studios, manufacturing businesses, retail locations, government agencies, and home owners.
- My camera will be installed far away from the monitor and it will be difficult to run HDMI cable. What are my options? - Check out our wireless HDMI system. It can be added on to any of our live display systems so that you do not need to run cable between the camera and monitor locations.
- What type of businesses can use a live video camera display system? - CCTV Camera Pros has designed live display systems for all kinds of businesses and organizations. Check out our application list.
- What video frame rate / refresh rate is supported by the 1080p display systems? - The 2mp / 1080p cameras support 30 FPS.
- What video frame rate / refresh rate is supported by the 8mp / 4K display systems? - The 8mp / 4K cameras support 15 FPS.
Here are a few of the types of video display applications that our system engineers have designed for customers using our HD CCTV cameras and equipment. This is not a complete list. These systems are applicable to any type of business or locations that wants to display a live camera view on a TV monitor.
Live Security Camera TV Display
Here is a live security camera display monitor being used in a retail department store as a theft deterrent. The TV is ceiling mounted near the main entrance of the store so that all customers can clearly see that there is video surveillance monitoring in the store.
Do you need something more custom than the systems on this page? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom camera system quote that includes a mix of various camera styles. Please contact us here and let us know what you require.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.