Setting our live camera display systems for a manufacturing plant is simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of the camera to the BNC video input of the HDMI converter.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera and plugs into the power source near your TV.
- The HDMI converter also includes a 12V DC power supply that will connect to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the converter with the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
Need to Display Multiple Cameras?
Some manufacturers want to display multiple camera views of a different areas of their production line. This can be accomplished with one our our multi-camera systems.
Setting our multi-camera live video display systems is just as simple. This is how it works.
- The coax portion of the pre-made Siamese camera cable (blue line above) connects the BNC video output of each camera to a BNC video input of the VM-HD4 quad video multiplexer.
- The power cable built into the Siamese cable is connected to the power adapter that is included with the camera. The power adapter plugs into the power source near your TV. Please note that you can use a standard power strip / surge protector if you need more than 2 power supply ports.
- The video multiplexer also includes a 12V DC power supply. That can also be connected to the power outlet near your TV.
- The HDMI cable that is included with the system connects the HDMI output of the multiplexer to the HDMI video input of your TV monitor.
- Users can switch between video displays using the wireless remote control or the buttons on the front of the multiplexer. The multiplexer supports many different screen layouts including quad (4 camera view), split screen / dual camera view, single camera view, and PIP (picture in picture), multi-camera - single camera view auto-scroll (dwell time). You can see sample images of the screen layouts here.
- Why should I setup a live video feed inside my manufacturing plant? - Many plant managers need to be able to monitor one or more areas of production assembly lines from a TV monitor in their office.
- Can these cameras be used in control chambers? Yes, as long as you can run the coax cable inside the chamber and have a place to mount the camera, these camera systems work great inside of control chambers.
- Is the HD-BL8 bullet camera the best choice for a manufacturing production line? The HD-BL8 HD bullet security camera provides a lot of flexibility as to where and how it can be installed. The 3.6 to 16mm adjustable lens allows the camera to be mounted close up to the viewing area or fairly far away. The tri-axis mount allows the camera to be mounted to any flat surface (ceiling or wall mount). Because of these features and the sturdy design of the camera's housing, this is a favorite camera among the manufactures that we have supplied our systems to.
- What is the difference between the single camera and multiple camera systems? - Our single camera systems use a single channel BNC to HDMI converter for HD security cameras. Our multi-camera system includes a 4 channel HD security camera multiplexer that can accept input from up to 4 cameras via BNC inputs.
- What if I want to display video from more that 4 cameras? - CCTV Camera Pros also sells 9 and 16 channel HD CCTV camera video multiplexers.
- What is the video resolution of these systems? - These systems support 1080p video resolution. Your TV will display 1080p video.
- Can I use a standard TV for display? - You can use any TV that has an HDMI video input. If you are using our single camera system, please confirm that your TV supports 1080p / 30hz video resolution. Almost all HDTVs support this resolution.
- Can I use a computer monitor? - If you are using our single camera system with the BNC to HDMI converter, please confirm that the monitor supports 1080p / 30hz. Please confirm with your monitor's specification.
- Why doesn't CCTV Camera Pros include a monitor? - Most of the time, customers can get large HD TVs cheaper at a local department store because they are so big and heavy to ship. However, if you do need us to supply the monitor, we can.
- Are these systems easy to setup? - Yes, most of our customers do it themselves and do not need a professional installer. We supply all of the equipment for a complete plug-and-play setup. No special tools are needed and CCTV Camera Pros provides all of our customers with lifetime technical support.
- Can I use a different type of camera than the ones I see included with these system? - Yes. When you add one of our systems to your shopping cart, you can select no camera with the system, then add any of these HD security cameras to your cart. All of those HD security cameras work with these systems. Please contact us if you would like a custom quote or if you need any help.
- Does CCTV Camera Pros provide technical support? - As with all products that we supply, our customers receive lifetime technical support at no charge.
Live Video Camera to Monitor Production Assembly Line
This camera provides a close up view of an industrial system for the production of integrated circuits. The 3.6 to 16mm adjustable lens of the HD-BL8 HD bullet security camera allows the installer to bring the field of view much closer up. This is a favorite camera among the manufactures that we have supplied these system to.
Do you need something more custom than the systems on this page? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom camera system quote that includes a mix of various camera styles. Please contact us here and let us know what you require.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.
Questions / Help
Please call us at 561-433-8488 or
email us here with any questions that you have.