NUUO NVR Titan
The NUUO NVR Titan is a stand alone network video recorder that supports up to 64 IP cameras. The NUUO Titan NVR uses an embedded Linux operating system and File Ring storage system that is designed for enterprise surveillance systems which require recording up to 64 IP cameras (including megapixel cameras). The max bandwidth throughput allows users to record up to 64 two megapixel cameras at 15 frames per second. The Titan is available in tower and rack mount cases. The Titan can be controlled from both Windows and Mac computers using the included client software applications for both platforms. Click here to view PC and Mac NVR software pictures. In addition users can view the cameras from iPhone, iPad, and Android using the free mobile apps from NUUO. The Titan NVR allows users to start with a 4 channel network video recorder and scale up to 64 cameras by adding additional software licenses in increments of 1, 4, 8, 12, 16, 25, 32 and 60 channels.
Before purchasing, please confirm that you cameras are compatible with NUUO. If you are looking for certain features such as Motion Detection or PTZ confirm, it is on the NUUO Titan Supported Camera List.
NUUO Titan NVR Features
- Stand-Alone Linux Embedded NVR
- Up to 64 channels of IP cameras per Server
- Supports up to 64 5-Megapixel Cameras
(based on H.264, 10FPS, moderate traffic)
- Stream up 10-Megapixel Camera
- Base Models Support 4 IP Cameras
- Easy Upgrade of Licenses (up to 64 channels)
- Synchronize User Account across 100 servers
through a single server instantly
- 4 Hard Drive Bays
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 Disk Support
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Dual Video Stream Support
- Windows Client Software for Viewing & Playback
- Mac Client Software for Viewing & Playback
- Enterprise Management of up to 100 Servers, 400
Channels Live View, 100 Channels Playback
- Optical PTZ Support - Users can click on the video
screen to control PTZ cameras
- Centralized E-Map
- Manage I/O and Events Centrally from Client App
- Configurable Public and Private Views
- iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
NUUO Titan Software License Upgrades
The following images were taken from the NUUO NVR Titan remote client software that works on the LAN where the NVR os located as well as remotely over the Internet. The screen shots are identical for both Windows and Mac viewing software because the client applications are identical. All operations for remote viewing, playback, and NVR controls work on both PC and Mac operating systems.
Please click on the above images for a large screen view
The above network diagram illustrates a hybrid surveillance camera installation using the NUUO NVR Titan. On the left, the Titan is connected to an IP cameras, a CCTV cameras with
IP video encoder / server
, and a burglar alarm I/O device with a converter box. On the right, there are three client applications accessing the NVR. These connections can be on the local network of the NVR or remotely over the Internet. The viewing clients can be on a Windows or Macintosh PC. The mobile viewer clients can be on an iPad, iPhone, Android, or Blackberry mobile device.
Many common issues and documented solutions to these issues can be found in the Nuuo Titan NVR support articles and Nuuo Support Forum.
Nuuo Titan NVR Setup Articles / Instructions
Nuuo Support Forum