The VT-S32D4 is a 32 channel NVR system that includes (16) 4MP dome IP cameras with AI software, a 32ch 4K NVR, and (16) pre-made 100ft CAT5E network cables. The Viewtron 32ch network video recorder has 16ch PoE (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included. You may add up to 16 additional cameras to this system by also adding a 16ch PoE switch. This NVR supports many AI functions when used with
Viewtron AI security cameras.
IP-A4D dome IP security cameras that are included support 4 megapixel resolution and have built-in AI (artificial intelligence) functions. The AI object detection supports vehicle detection, person detection, and face detection. AI object detection is much more reliable than standard motion detection used by traditional CCTV camera systems. Watch these video demos of the AI software
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros. In addition to Viewtron IP cameras, this system supports all 3rd party ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 4K resolution.
In addition to this system, CCTV Camera Pros can provide a
custom design and quote based on your specific needs. We do this for most of the systems that we supply. You can watch a video demo of a 32 channel NVR system that we designed here.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 16 PoE network ports on the back of the
32ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet). Please note that the above image shows our 8ch IP camera NVR. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
Watch this video demo to learn about the 32 channel NVR camera system that CCTV Camera Pros designed for a local science center. This system uses (16)
Viewtron 4mp IP cameras (AI cameras) and (16) GeoVision 2mp IP cameras. The customer had some older GeoVision IP cameras in place that they still wanted to use. We upgraded their NVR to the VIewtron 32ch and installed 16 Viewtron AI cameras at the new locations that they needed video coverage at. This design is a great example of how some customers can use their existing IP cameras, upgrade to a Viewtron NVR with AI, install some new cameras now, and upgrade to better IP cameras over time.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with AI Functions
This is the
32ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 16 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 16ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 32ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition. Note: AI functions require Viewtron AI cameras. License plate reader function requires Viewtron LPR camera.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Alarm Ports: 16 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 8 Hard Drive Bays, 12TB each (96TB total)
- Installed Storage: 4TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the product specification PDF file.
Viewtron NVRs have built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras over these PoE ports, and the cameras automatically connect to the NVR software. This makes installation extremely easy for DIY and professional installers. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- The power supply adapter that is included with the NVR plugs into this port. (labeled in purple)
- To the right of the PoE ports, there is a LAN port. If you plan on connecting your NVR to a network and / or the Internet, you will use this port to connect to your router or switch with Ethernet cable (CAT5e or CAT6).
- Viewtron NVRs have HDMI and VGA monitor outputs. Both of these monitor outputs can be used at the same time (dual monitor support).
- The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or to connect a USB drive for video backup / export.
- There is one audio input port for an audio surveillance microphone. There is one audio output to connect external speakers.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports.
16 Port PoE Switch (option)
When you are ready to expand beyond 16 cameras, you can add this
16 port PoE switch.
32 Channel IP Camera System Installation
This diagram shows how-to install this 32 channel NVR camera system with 32 IP cameras.
- The 16 IP cameras on the left (blue box) are connected directly to the built-in PoE ports on the back of the NVR. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 16 IP cameras on the right (orange box) are connected to the optional POE-SW1616 IP camera PoE switch. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 32ch NVR and 16 port PoE switch are connected to a network router. This is noted in the diagram with the red lines.
Dome IP Camera
This is the
IP-A4D dome IP camera that is included with this system.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.265
- Supported Resolutions: 4mp, 2K, 3mp, 1080p, 720p ( 1 ~ 30fps; 50Hz: 1~25fps ) HFR mode: 1080p / 720p( 60Hz : 1 ~ 60fps; 50Hz: 1~50fps )
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 4mp Resolution, 60 FPS at 1080p / 2mp Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 30 Meter / 90 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Fixed 3.6mm Fixed Lens / 90 Degree Field of View
- Audio: Built-in Mic, 1ch audio input
- Style: White Dome, Metal
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- Installation: Ceiling or Wall Mount via Turret Style Dome Mount, Optional Wall Bracket
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Analytics: Yes. Facial Recognition / Face Match Database, People Detection, Face Detection, Perimeter Protection, Target Counting, Exception Detection
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system have built-in AI software for advanced video analytics. You can see the latest
video demos Viewtron AI cameras here. The following Intelligent Video Analytics are supported by this system.
- Perimeter Protection - Line crossing, region entrance/exiting/intrusion (human/motor vehicle/ non-motor vehicle classification)
- Target Counting - Line crossing human/motor vehicle/non-motor vehicle counting.
- Vehicle Detection - AI software can detect cars, trucks, bikes, and smaller vehicles.
- Human Detection - AI software can detect people. This is much more reliable that standard video motion detection performed by traditional non-AI security cameras.
- Exception Detection - Scene change, video blur and video color cast detection.
- Face Detection - Face detection and face capture software functions. Generate thumbnails of faces detected.
- Face Recognition - Match faces against a database. Trigger an alarm on unrecognized faces.
- Face License Plate Capture / Automatic Number Plate Recognition - The 32ch NVR included with this surveillance system has built-in LPR / ANPR software. However, you MUST add an Viewtron LPR-IP7 LPR camera to the system to take advantage of this feature. The IP cameras included with this system DO NOT support license plate reader functions. You can learn more about Viewtron LPR systems here and watch LPR video demos here.
Here are some of the AI functions that are supported by this Viewtron AI camera system.
The vehicle detection function of Viewtron AI cameras is much more reliable than video motion technique used by a non-AI camera. Traditional video motion detection produces a lot of false alerts. A well trained AI camera can detect cars and motorcycles in real time and with 99% accuracy. Object detection events can trigger alarms such as video recording, mobile app push notifications, DVR buzzer, photo snapshots, and email alerts. Watch the above video to see a vehicle detection demo.
Watch this video to see the vehicle detection and person detection capability of this camera at night. This camera can detect objects in low light and zero light environments using it's built-in IR night vision.
Watch this video to see an
IP-A4BZ AI camera and Viewtron NVR are used to monitor a garbage dumpster for illegal dumping. An intrusion zone is drawn around the dumpster area. When a human is detected inside the intrusion zone, the NVR records the event, takes a snapshot for the event bookmark, and sends a mobile app push notification.
Watch this video to see how Mike uses a Viewtron AI camera to monitor the construction of the pool in his back yard. When a person enters the intrusion zone, the camera triggers an alarm on the Viewtron NVR. The NVR sends a
push notification to the iPhone app. Viewtron IP cameras and NVRs also support push alerts to the Android mobile app.
The person detection function of Viewtron AI cameras works the same as vehicle / car detection. An intrusion zone is mapped out on the DVR interface. The only difference is that human detection is selected in the setup, instead of vehicles. The red rectangle is the intrusion zone in in the above screenshot. You can see when Mike crosses over the intrusion zone, he is detected as a human and an alarm event is triggered. This
dome IP camera with AI was used to capture the above screenshot.
Watch this video to see how CCTV Camera Pros integrated a facial recognition camera with our access control system to unlock our front door.
The face detection function of Viewtron AI cameras makes it easy to trigger alarms based on a human face appearing within the view of the camera. The above screenshot was captured using a
Viewtron IP-A4D dome AI camera connected to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR. When a face is detected, the event is recorded in the NVR's database. Thumbnail images can be displayed (like you see above) for easy access to playback the recorded video of the facial detection.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports). You can learn more about
CCTV POS integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.