The Viewtron IP-A4D is a 4 megapixel resolution IP dome
camera with built-in IR night vision and advanced video analytics software. This network IP camera is enclosed in a IP67 rated weatherproof dome housing so that it can be used for indoor and outdoor installations. The built-in IR LEDs provide infrared illumination up to 90 feet. The fixed 3.6mm lens captures provides a 90 degree field of view. The tri-axis turret dome allows installers to ceiling mount or wall mount the camera and angle the lens in any direction. This IP camera is ONVIF protocol compliant so that it can be used with any ONVIF compatible NVR.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.265
- Supported Resolutions: 4mp, 2K, 3mp, 1080p, 720p ( 1 ~ 30fps; 50Hz: 1~25fps ) HFR mode: 1080p / 720p( 60Hz : 1 ~ 60fps; 50Hz: 1~50fps )
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 4mp Resolution, 60 FPS at 1080p / 2mp Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 30 Meter / 90 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Fixed 3.6mm Fixed Lens / 90 Degree Field of View
- Audio: Built-in Mic, 1ch audio input
- Style: White Dome, Metal
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- Installation: Ceiling or Wall Mount via Turret Style Dome Mount, Optional Wall Bracket
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Analytics: Yes. Facial Detection, Perimeter Protection, Target Counting, Exception Detection
The above image shows the dimensions of the IP-D8 in millimeters. For reference 94.6mm = 3.7 inches. 82.8mm = 3.25 inches.
Intelligent Video Analytics
The IP-A4D is has built-in software for advanced video analytics. The following Intelligent Video Analytics are supported by this camera.
- Perimeter Protection - Line crossing, region entrance/exiting/intrusion (human/motor vehicle/ non-motor vehicle classification)
- Target Counting - Line crossing human/motor vehicle/non-motor vehicle counting
- Exception Detection - Scene change, video blur and video color cast detection
- Face Detection - Face detection and face capture
Download the complete
IP-D8 product specification here.
Here is a snapshot captured at night with the camera's built-in IR night vision. There is zero light at Mike's front door. The exterior light above Mike's doorway is broken and there is no ambient light either. This is a true zero light infrared example.
Complete Security Camera System Quote
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes any Viewtron DVR / NVR with cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? We can even mix and match IP cameras and BNC security cameras because Viewtron DVRs are hybrid.
As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
View Your Security Cameras Remotely
The IP-D8 works great with
Viewtron hybrid security camera DVRs and Viewtron IP camera NVRs. Viewtron hybrids support BNC cameras and network IP cameras up to 4K resolution. Viewtron NVRs support IP cameras and have built-in power over Ethernet. The remote camera viewing apps are able to connect directly to Viewtron IP cameras and also to DVRs / NVRs.
Demo: Try Before You Buy!
Would you like to demo a Viewtron NVR before you decide to purchase one? CCTV Camera Pros has a demo surveillance system setup at our office using Viewtron NVRs and a variety of BNC and IP cameras that we supply. We will supply you with login information and instructions so that you can see what the user experience is like when you remotely access Viewtron from Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. If you need support along the way, we will provide you with help.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e network cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CAT6 cable can also be used. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.