The POE-SW88 is a 8 port Gigabit PoE switch with 8 power over Ethernet ports and 2 non-PoE data uplink ports. This PoE switch is capable of powering up to 8 PoE devices over a Cat5e or CAT6 network cable. The POE-SW88 features 120 watts of power over 8 POE ports. The max output per port is 30 watts. The fast ethernet ports produce up to 1000Mbps (Full-Duplex).
The POE-SW88 requires no configuration and automatically detects network PoE and non-PoE devices, then automatically adjusts to provide optimum performance. It supports category CAT5E / CAT6 cable up to 100 meters and combines power and data into one single cable, eliminating the need for a separate power cable. Consolidating down to one cable run can potentially save up to 50% on installation cost. Built in LED's provide constant status feedback and provide easier trouble shooting.
POE-SW88 Power Over Ethernet Switch Features
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) output on 8 ports
- 2 Data Uplink Ports (non-PoE)
- Powers up to 8 POE Devices
- 120 Watt Total Output / Max 30 Watt Single Port
- Up to 30 Watts Per Channel
- LED's to provide status feedback
- Dimensions - 184mm x 94mm x 27mm (L x W x H)
- 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 ports (Gigabit Ethernet)
- IEEE 802.3AF / AT Compliant
- CSMA/CD Compliant
- Fast Ethernet: 10Mbps (half-duplex), 100/1000Mbps (full-duplex)
- Supports Cat-5e / CAT6 up to 100 meters
- Power Input: 110 ~ 220 VAC, 50 ~ 60Hz