The VT-S32B2 is a 32 channel IP camera system that includes (16) 2mp / 1080p bullet style network IP cameras with IR night vision, a 32ch 4K NVR, and (16) pre-made 100ft CAT5E network cables. The Viewtron 32ch network video recorder has 16ch PoE (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included. You may add up to 16 additional cameras to this system by also adding a 16ch PoE switch. The
IP-B2 dome IP cameras that are included support 1080p / 2 megapixel video resolution.
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros. In addition to Viewtron IP cameras, this system supports all 3rd party ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 4K resolution.
In addition to this 32ch NVR system, CCTV Camera Pros can provide a
custom design and quote based on your specific needs. We do this for most of the systems that we supply. You can watch a video demo of a 32 channel NVR system that we designed here.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 16 PoE network ports on the back of the
32ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet). Please note that the above image shows our 8ch IP camera NVR. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
Watch this video demo to learn about the 32 channel NVR camera system that CCTV Camera Pros designed for a local science center. This system uses (16)
Viewtron 4mp IP cameras (AI cameras) and (16) GeoVision 2mp IP cameras. The customer had some older GeoVision IP cameras in place that they still wanted to use. We upgraded their NVR to the VIewtron 32ch and installed 16 Viewtron AI cameras at the new locations that they needed video coverage at. This design is a great example of how some customers can use their existing IP cameras, upgrade to a Viewtron NVR with AI, install some new cameras now, and upgrade to better IP cameras over time.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with AI Functions
This is the
32ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 16 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 16ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 32ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition. Note: AI functions require Viewtron AI cameras. License plate reader function requires Viewtron LPR camera.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Alarm Ports: 16 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 8 Hard Drive Bays, 12TB each (96TB total)
- Installed Storage: 4TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the product specification PDF file.
Viewtron NVRs have built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras over these PoE ports, and the cameras automatically connect to the NVR software. This makes installation extremely easy for DIY and professional installers. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- The power supply adapter that is included with the NVR plugs into this port. (labeled in purple)
- To the right of the PoE ports, there is a LAN port. If you plan on connecting your NVR to a network and / or the Internet, you will use this port to connect to your router or switch with Ethernet cable (CAT5e or CAT6).
- Viewtron NVRs have HDMI and VGA monitor outputs. Both of these monitor outputs can be used at the same time (dual monitor support).
- The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or to connect a USB drive for video backup / export.
- There is one audio input port for an audio surveillance microphone. There is one audio output to connect external speakers.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports.
16 Port PoE Switch (option)
When you are ready to expand beyond 16 cameras, you can add this
16 port PoE switch.
32 Channel IP Camera System Installation
This diagram shows how-to install this 32 channel NVR camera system with 32 IP cameras.
- The 16 IP cameras on the left (blue box) are connected directly to the built-in PoE ports on the back of the NVR. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 16 IP cameras on the right (orange box) are connected to the optional POE-SW1616 IP camera PoE switch. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 32ch NVR and 16 port PoE switch are connected to a network router. This is noted in the diagram with the red lines.
Bullet IP Camera
This is the
IP-B2 bullet IP camera that is included with this system.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.265, MJPEG
- Supported Resolutions: 2mp / 1080p (1920 x 1080), 1mp / 720p ( 1280 × 720 ), D1, CIF, 480 × 240
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 1080p Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1 / 2.9 "CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 40 Meter / 120 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Fixed 3.6mm Fixed Lens / 86 Degree Field of View
- Audio: 1ch audio input
- Style: White Bullet, Metal
- Installation: Ceiling or Wall Mount Tri-Axis, Optional Wall Bracket / Junction Box
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
The above image shows the dimensions of the IP-B8 in millimeters. For reference 217.7mm = 8.57 inches. 80.5mm = 3.17 inches.
Junction Box Mount Option
VT-J302 security camera junction box is an optional installation mount for the IP-B8. There is a bottom and side cable inlet and the cable leads from your camera can neatly be concealed inside this weatherproof enclosure. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet. This junction box can be used for ceiling or wall mount installations.
Download the complete
IP-B2 product specification here.
Watch this video to see daytime and night time infrared video surveillance footage recorded using the IP-B2 that is installed at CCTV Camera Pros office and warehouse.
The following images were captured with the IP-B2 installed outdoors at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse. The IP-B2 was connected to a
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with built-in PoE. Please click on the images to see the full 1080p / 2mp resolution surveillance image.
The 3.6mm lens provides a nice wide angle of view. This bullet IP camera does a great job providing security to this area of our parking lot.
Our parking lot has some street lights that are on at night. So, this is not a zero light surveillance test. This is a low light test, which is typical for parking lots and other outdoor installations. Please note that this camera's IR night vision also works extremely well in zero light.
This is what the remote IP camera view looks like using the iPhone app that is included. The iPhone app can connect directly to Viewtron IP cameras or to the DVR / NVR they are connected to. You can learn more about the
Viewtron IP camera app for iPhone here.
This is what the remote IP camera view looks like using the Android app that is included. The Android app can connect directly to Viewtron IP cameras or to the DVR / NVR they are connected to. You can learn more about
how to view your IP cameras on Android with the Viewtron app here.
Here are some pictures of the outdoor installation of the IP-B2 on CCTV Camera Pros office building / warehouse.
Here is a close-up. The optional junction box helps make this a very neat installation job.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports). You can learn more about
CCTV POS integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.