The VT-A32B8 is a 32 channel 4K NVR system with AI security cameras (4K
PoE IP cameras). This 32ch security camera system includes (32) 8mp / 4K AI cameras, a 32ch 4K NVR, a 16 port PoE switch, and (32) pre-made 100ft CAT5E network cables. The Viewtron 32ch network video recorder has 16 PoE ports (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included. The other 16 cameras connect to the PoE switch that is included. The
IP-A8BL AI security cameras that are included with this system are IP67 weatherproof rated so they can be installed indoors or outdoors safely.
These IP cameras have built-in AI (artificial intelligence) software functions. The AI object detection supports
vehicle detection, person detection, and human face recognition / face detection. AI object detection is much more reliable than standard motion detection used by other systems. You can watch an AI software video demo here. You can also see some surveillance snapshots here.
The NVR, PoE switch, and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros. In addition to Viewtron IP cameras, this system supports all 3rd party ONVIF compatible IP cameras up to 4K resolution. This is an
NDAA compliant security camera system that can be used for US government purchases.
In addition to this pre-made 32ch NVR system, CCTV Camera Pros can provide a
custom design and quote based on your specific needs. We do this for most of the systems that we supply. You can watch a video demo of a 32 channel NVR system that we designed here.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 16 PoE network ports on the back of the
32ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet). Please note that the above image shows our 8ch IP camera NVR. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
IP Camera Cable Options
By default, this system includes (32)
100ft CAT5e cables for the IP cameras. Some customers prefer to supply their own cable or use 1000ft spools of CAT5e or 1000ft spools of CAT6 with RJ-45 connectors instead of our pre-made cables. So, we give you the option to remove the pre-made cables from this system (and get a credit) using the dropdown selection box above (where you add this system to cart).
Watch this video demo to learn about the 32 channel NVR camera system that CCTV Camera Pros designed for a local science center. This system uses (16)
Viewtron 4mp IP cameras (AI cameras) and (16) GeoVision 2mp IP cameras. The customer had some older GeoVision IP cameras in place that they still wanted to use. We upgraded their NVR to the Viewtron 32ch and installed 16 Viewtron AI cameras at the new locations that they needed video coverage at. This design is a great example of how some customers can use their existing IP cameras, upgrade to a Viewtron NVR with AI, install some new cameras now, and upgrade to better IP cameras over time.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with AI Functions
This is the
32ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 16 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 16ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 32ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition. Note: AI functions require Viewtron AI cameras. License plate reader function requires Viewtron LPR camera.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: 2 HDMI, 1 VGA
- HDMI Display: HDMI 1: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160, HDMI 2: 1920 x 1080 / 1080p Resolution
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Spot Monitor Function: Yes. HDMI 2 can be setup as a spot monitor for IP cameras
- Alarm Ports: 16 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Network Ports: Dual Ethernet, 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 8 Hard Drive Bays, 12TB each (96TB total)
- Rack Mountable: Yes. 2U Rack Mount. Rack Mounting Hardware Included
- Installed Storage: 4TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the product specification PDF file.
32 Channel NVR (Back Panel)
Here is a view of the back panel of the NVR so that you can see all of the ports and connections. Please note that this 32ch NVR has 16 PoE ports. You must use an external
16 port PoE switch to add the additional 16 IP cameras. You can see a typical network installation diagram here. Please click on the image for a larger view.
Viewtron 32 channel NVRs have 16 built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras and the cameras will automatically connect to the NVR software. Please note that although this NVR supports 32 IP cameras, it only has 16 PoE ports. The additional 16 IP cameras can be connected with the
16 Port PoE switch (model POE-SW1616) that is included with this system. This makes installation extremely easy. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- To the right of the PoE ports there is an RCA input and output port (labeled in orange) that can be used to connect speakers and a microphone. This is applicable to IP cameras with audio surveillance microphones or 2-way audio.
- There are two Ethernet ports (labeled in purple). Dual Ethernet ports allow you to segregate all of the IP traffic from your cameras from your local network. You can use one of these ports to connect to your local network and and the other Ethernet port can be connected to a 16 port PoE switch to power and connect to the 16 additional IP cameras. You may want to connect port one to an Internet router if you want to access your security cameras remotely.
- Viewtron 32ch NVRs have 2 HDMI ports and 1 VGA monitor ports. Both HDMI ports can be used at the same time for two monitors. HDMI one is the main monitor output and HDMI 2 is for spot monitor function (see below demo video). The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or for a USB drive for video backup / export.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports. For example, PIR motion detectors and magnetic window / door sensors.
- The eSATA port can be used to connect an external eSATA drive for additional video storage. 8TB max.
16 Port PoE Switch (included)
This is the
16ch PoE switch that is included with this system.
32 Channel IP Camera System Installation
This diagram shows how-to install this 32 channel NVR camera system with 32 IP cameras.
- The 16 IP cameras on the left (blue box) are connected directly to the built-in PoE ports on the back of the NVR. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 16 IP cameras on the right (orange box) are connected to the optional POE-SW1616 IP camera PoE switch. One CAT5e cable is used for each camera.
- The 32ch NVR and 16 port PoE switch are connected to a network router. This is noted in the diagram with the red lines.
The Viewtron 32 channel NVR has 2 HDMI video outputs which allow it to provide a spot monitor for IP cameras that are connected to it. Watch this video to see Mike from CCTV Camera Pros explain how to setup HDMI port #2 as the IP camera spot monitor. **Please note that the spot monitor function supports a max of 9 cameras per screen.
4K AI Camera Features
Important Note: AI cameras can only be configured for one type of AI function. For example, you can not setup an AI camera to do both facial recognition and vehicle detection at the same time. If you need to perform 2 different types of AI functions, then you need 2 cameras.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.264s, H.265, H.265+, H.265s, MJPEG
- Supported Resolutions: 8mp / 4K, 4mp, 6mp, 5mp, 4mp, 2K, 3mp, 1080p, 720p, D1, CIF, 480 x 240
- Video Frame Rate: Supports 30 FPS (frames per second) at all resolutions including 8mp / 4K
- Image Sensor: 1/2.8" CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 50 Meter / 150 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Fixed 2.8mm Lens / 107° Field of View
- Audio: 1ch audio input
- Style: White Bullet, Metal
- Installation: Tri-Axis Ball and Socket Mount for Easy Installation. Ceiling or Wall Mount
- Junction Box: Yes. Optional Wall Bracket / Outdoor Junction Box Available
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- Analytics: Yes. Facial Recognition / Face Match Database, People Detection, Vehicle Detection, Face Detection, Perimeter Protection, Target Counting, Intrusion Zone Detection, Exception Detection.
- Download the complete IP-A8BL product specification here.
The above image shows the dimensions of the IP-A8BL in millimeters. For reference 217.7mm = 8.57 inches. 80.5mm = 3.17 inches.
Watch this video to see how easy installation is with the camera's tri-axis ball and socket joint style mount. Simply loosen the set ring at the base of the camera to point the camera lens in any direction. When you are done adjusting the angle, tighten the set ring. The camera is very sturdy and the set position will not move.
Junction Box Mount Option
VT-J302 security camera junction box is an optional installation mount for the camera included with this system. There is a bottom and side cable inlet and the cable leads from your camera can neatly be concealed inside this weatherproof enclosure. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet. This junction box can be used for ceiling or wall mount installations. Watch this video to learn why we recommend using a junction box for outdoor installations.
Watch this recorded video surveillance demo using the IP-A8BL recording to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR. The video demonstrates the person detection function of the AI software.
AI Software Car Detection (Long Distance Test)
Watch this video to see the long distance car detection testing performed by CCTV Camera Pros using the IP-A8BL.
AI Camera Video Demos
You can watch additional
AI camera video demos here. Our video library includes demos using our license plate recognition camera, auto-tracking PTZ camera, and active alarm security cameras.
These surveillance snapshot were captured using the IP-A8BL that is installed as part of a home security camera system in South Florida.
The camera does a great job of covering the entire 3 car driveway and beyond. Please click on the image to open up the 4K resolution snapshot.
Here is a image captured at night with the camera in IR night vision mode. Please click on the image to open up the 4K resolution snapshot.
Remote Mobile App Viewing
In this video, the mobile app connects to the
Viewtron IP camera NVR at CCTV Camera Pros office. The CCTV Camera Pros' NVR is connected to 6
Viewtron IP cameras, including 4K AI security cameras, a motorized varifocal / zoom IP camera, and an LPR / ANPR camera (license plate recognition / automatic number plate recognition). You can watch additional video demos of the Viewtron security camera app here.
The IP-A8BL supports remote security viewing from iPhone and Android. This works when you use this camera with a Viewtron NVR or as a stand-alone camera. In addition to the real time live view, you can also search and playback recorded video surveillance footage. You can learn more about the
Viewtron desktop and mobile apps here.
Here is another snapshot captured with the camera in IR night vision mode.
Here is the IP-A8BL camera installation at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Lake Worth, Florida. You can see that we used the optional round junction box for our install. The video surveillance images and recorded video demo that you see below were captured with this camera.
Here is the IP-A8BL installed at a house is South Florida using the optional
VT-J302 round junction box.
Vehicle Detection Video
Watch this video to see the vehicle detection capability of this camera. It is capable of detecting cars and motorcycles. Please note that this video was recorded using the 4mp version of this camera. We will make new 4K videos with this latest camera model as soon as possible.
Here is our newest car detection video demo. This video uses the IP-A8BL 4K camera.
Nighttime Car and People Detection Video
Watch this video to see the vehicle detection and person detection capability at night. This camera can detect objects in low light and zero light environments using it's built-in IR night vision. Please note that this video was recorded using the 4mp version of this camera. We will make new 4K videos with this latest camera as soon as possible.
Here are some of the AI functions (artificial intelligence) that are supported by this IP camera.
The vehicle detection function of Viewtron AI cameras is much more reliable than video motion technique used by a non-AI camera. Traditional video motion detection produces a lot of false alerts. A well trained AI camera can detect cars and motorcycles in real time and with 99% accuracy. Object detection events can trigger alarms such as video recording, mobile app push notifications, DVR buzzer, photo snapshots, and email alerts.
Watch this video to see how the IP-A4BZ camera (4mp AI camera) and Viewtron NVR are used to monitor a garbage dumpster for illegal dumping. An intrusion zone is drawn around the dumpster area. When a human is detected inside the intrusion zone, the NVR records the event, takes a snapshot for the event bookmark, and sends a mobile app push notification. This function works exactly the same with the 4K IP-A8BL AI camera.
Mobile App Push Notification
Watch this video to see how Mike uses a Viewtron AI camera to monitor the construction of the pool in his back yard. When a person enters the intrusion zone, the camera triggers an alarm on the Viewtron NVR. The NVR sends a
push notification to the iPhone app. Viewtron IP cameras and NVRs also support push alerts to the Android mobile app.
The person detection function of Viewtron AI cameras works the same as vehicle / car detection. An intrusion zone is mapped out on the DVR interface. The only difference is that human detection is selected in the setup, instead of vehicles. The red rectangle is the intrusion zone in in the above screenshot. You can see when Mike crosses over the intrusion zone, he is detected as a human and an alarm event is triggered.
Watch this video to see how Mike uses the IP-A4BZ and our Viewtron
8ch IP camera NVR to monitor his driveway and front yard. Learn how to setup scheduled person detection recording so that if someone enters your yard at night, you will know about it.
Watch this video to learn how to setup a face recognition capabilities of this security camera system. This video demonstrated face recognition and face detection. We also demonstrate how to add faces to the face database on the NVR using video surveillance footage recorded on the NVR. You can also add faces to the database using the mobile app. You can watch additional
face recognition camera videos here. Please also before to check out these installation instructions for face recognition cameras.
Watch this video to see how how to setup the 4mp IP-A4BZ as a traffic counting camera using a Viewtron NVR. This function works the same with the 4K IP-A8BL.
Here is our latest traffic count camera video. This video demo uses the 4K resolution IP-A8BL camera.
VT-J302 security camera junction box has pre-threaded screw mount holes specifically for the IP-A8BL camera. There is a bottom and side inlet for cable. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet.
Intelligent Video Analytics
The IP-A4BL is has built-in software for advanced video analytics. The following Intelligent Video Analytics are supported by this camera.
- Perimeter Protection - Line crossing, region entrance/exiting/intrusion (human/motor vehicle/ non-motor vehicle classification)
- Target Counting - Line crossing human/motor vehicle/non-motor vehicle counting
- Exception Detection - Scene change, video blur and video color cast detection
- Face Detection - Face detection and face capture
- Traffic Counting - Count vehicles as they cross over a line that in configured anywhere in view.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports). You can learn more about
CCTV POS integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
This IP camera system is NDAA compliant. That means that all of the pars are not manufactured by any of the manufacturers on the NDAA (the National Defense Authorization Act) list of banned manufacturers. The Viewtron NVR, IP cameras, cabling and PoE switch (if applicable) do not use any materials from banned manufacturers either. This security camera system may safely be purchased for government use. You can download
CCTV Camera Pros NDAA letter of guarantee here. You can find additional NDAA compliant video surveillance products here.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to be a US Veteran Owned small business. Our co-founder, Mike Haldas, served in the United States Marine Corps 1993-1997.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.