JPEG Surveillance DVRs with Internet Remote Viewing
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to present our JPEG Series Surveillance DVRs.
View your security cameras over the internet using these professional surveillance DVRs. All DVRs come standard with the DVR viewer software that allows you to remotely view cameras. See Internet viewing images at the bottom of this page.
NOTE: the JPEG2000 DVRs have bee replaced by the iDVR-PRO HD security camera DVRs. The new iDVR-PROs work with analog CCTV cameras and the latest 720p and 1080p HD security cameras.
The 4, 8, and 16 channel DVR all come standard with the following features:
- Remote Internet Viewer Software
- Remote Video Backup Software
- Real Time Live Video Display
- Simultaneously Record, Playback, Ethernet
- Real Time Recording: 120, 240, & 480 Frames per Second Recording (4, 8, 16 channel)
- Dynamic IP support for DSL or Cable Connection
- JPEG Video Recording Provides the Clearest Picture on the Market
- Remote Viewing uses MPEG-4 H.264 for Maximum Efficiency
- 250 GB Hard Drive comes pre-installed
- Easy Controls for PTZ Cameras
- Recording Modes: Scheduled, Motion Detection, Alarm
- CD Burner & USB Port for Video Backups
- Network Connection via Ethernet
- VGA Video Output to Standard Computer Monitor
- Server Rack Mounting Hardware
- Wireless Remote Control
Click Here to View Online Color Brochure for all Features & Specifications