JPEG Surveillance DVRs with Internet Remote Viewing
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to present our JPEG Series Surveillance DVRs.
View your security cameras over the internet using these professional surveillance DVRs. All DVRs come standard with the DVR viewer software that allows you to remotely view cameras. See Internet viewing images at the bottom of this page.
Recommended Replacement - Viewtron DVR Demo
JPEG2000 DVRs have been discontinued. CCTV Camera Pros highly recommends our Viewtron hybrid security camera DVRs. Some customers are migrating to IP camera systems using our Viewtron IP camera NVRs and Viewtron AI security cameras.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to watch live video and playback recorded video surveillance footage on a
Viewtron hybrid 4K DVR.
Viewtron Remote Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron DVRs and NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet. There are no monthly fees.
The 4, 8, and 16 channel DVR all come standard with the following features:
- Remote Internet Viewer Software
- Remote Video Backup Software
- Real Time Live Video Display
- Simultaneously Record, Playback, Ethernet
- Real Time Recording: 120, 240, & 480 Frames per Second Recording (4, 8, 16 channel)
- Dynamic IP support for DSL or Cable Connection
- JPEG Video Recording Provides the Clearest Picture on the Market
- Remote Viewing uses MPEG-4 H.264 for Maximum Efficiency
- 250 GB Hard Drive comes pre-installed
- Easy Controls for PTZ Cameras
- Recording Modes: Scheduled, Motion Detection, Alarm
- CD Burner & USB Port for Video Backups
- Network Connection via Ethernet
- VGA Video Output to Standard Computer Monitor
- Server Rack Mounting Hardware
- Wireless Remote Control
Click Here to View Online Color Brochure for all Features & Specifications