The robust features and easy to use user interface make the iDVR-PROA series recorders a perfect choice for home, business, and government video surveillance applications.
iPhone / iPad Compatible
Custom Surveillance Systems Quote
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete surveillance system quote that includes an iDVR-PRO surveillance DVR, any number of cameras, cables, connectors, power supplies, and monitors? As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. So, we can also provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
960H CCTV / HD Camera Hybrid DVR Features
- 4 Camera Video Inputs (BNC camera inputs)
- Supports Analog CCTV Cameras - D1, 960H Resolution
- Supports HD-TVI Cameras - 1080p, 5mp Resolution
- Supports AHD Cameras - 1080p, 5mp Resolution
- UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- 4 Channel Audio Microphone Inputs (RCA Audio inputs)
- Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 Codec Video Compression
- Pentaplex Function - Simultaneous Live / Record / Playback / Archive / Network
- Remote Live View and Recorded Video Playback via Mac and Windows Software
- Remote Live Camera View and Recorded Video Search / Playback from iPhone, iPad and Android apps (included for free)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, and Google Chrome Web Browsers
- HDMI video output with HD resolution (1080p)
- VGA video output with HD resolution (1080p)
- Supports Dual Monitor Display
- 120 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution (960 x 480) - 30 FPS per camera
- 120 FPS Recording at 720p Resolution (1280 x 720) - 30 FPS per camera
- 120 FPS Recording at 1080p Resolution (1920 x 1080) - 30 FPS per camera
- 48 FPS Recording at 5MP Resolution - 6 FPS per camera
- Video Outputs: 1 HDMI, 1 VGA
- 2 Alarm Inputs / 2 Alarm Relay Outputs
- No RS-485 for PTZ Control / The PTZ Camera Must be Compatible with Up-the-Coax or Coaxatron
- USB Flash drive Backup, Network FTP Backup
- 1 Internal HDD Bay (SATA): Up to 12TB Supported
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- Network Capability: Gigabit Ethernet w / LAN, DHCP, Dynamic IP & DDNS Support
- Watermarked Video & Audio for Tamper Proof Security
- 5 Levels of Recording Quality (Low / Standard / High / Highest / Super)
- Email Motion & Alarm Notification
- Playback in Forward & Reverse up to 64x
- Remote PTZ Control Support
- Includes USB Mouse
- Use with 16:9 aspect ratio widescreen monitors
- VGA/HDMI Monitor Needed for setup
Demo: Try Before You Buy!
Would you like to demo a iDVR-PRO before you decide to purchase one? CCTV Camera Pros has a demo surveillance system setup at our office using an iDVR-PRO and a variety of CCTV cameras that we supply. We will supply you with login information and instructions so that you can see what the user experience is like when you remotely access an iDVR-PRO from Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. If you need support along the way, we will provide you with help.
iDVR-PRO surveillance DVRs are compatible with iOS. The native iDVR-PRO viewer app for iOS works with iPhone and iPad. Users can view CCTV cameras live from their iOS device. The app also supports search and playback of video surveillance footage recorded to the DVR's hard drive. Click here to see our
image gallery of the DVR viewer app for iDVR-PRO.
The following youTube video demonstrates the remote iPhone DVR viewing capability of the iDVR-PRO. The iOS app for iDVR-PRO lets users view all security cameras connected to the iDVR PRO from remotely over the Internet.
NOTE: The video conversion to YouTube degrades the quality of the video. Actual surveillance video viewed on an iPhone is better than what is seen above. Be sure to select 1080p video during playback in the YouTube player.
The above screenshot shows the iPhone app for iDVR PRO in playback mode. The users is viewing recorded video with 4 cameras on the screen. To here to
see additional images of the iPhone app in live and playback mode.
You can learn more about the iDVR-PRO Viewer app for iOS here.
The iDVR PRO is compatible with MAC laptops and desktops. This is one of the few CCTV DVRs available that allow users to view your surveillance cameras remotely over the Internet from a Macintosh desktop or laptop. Mac users have two options for accessing their DVR remotely: web browser access and the DVR viewer software. The iDVR PRO also support remote video playback using the MAC DVR viewer software that is included. The below screen shows the iDVR-PRO at CCTV Camera Pros West Palm Beach office being accessed from a MAC using the Chrome web browser (Safari and Firefox also supported). Please click here to
see a complete image gallery of the iDVR PRO being viewed from a Mac.
The above image shows a iDVR PRO being accessed on a Mac via the Chrome web browser. The web browser access supports single camera viewing only. Users can select which camera they want displayed via a dropdown box on the web page. The web browser view also supports accessing the DVR's configuration, PTZ camera controls, and viewing the event log.
The Mac DVR viewer software that is included with iDVR-PRO recorders lets users monitor multiple DVR locations and view up to 36 cameras per screen. The Mac software also supports remote playback of surveillance video that has been recorded on the DVR hard drive. Please click here to
see additional screenshots of the Mac software being used to monitor CCTV Camera Pros warehouse.
You can learn more about the iDVR-PRO Viewer app for Android here.
Mac Software - HD Security Camera View Video Demo
This video demonstrates live HD security camera viewing using the Mac software for iDVR-PRO.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and 1080p resolution so that you can view the video in the highest resolution available.
The Android viewer app for iDVR-PRO lets users view their security cameras on any Android mobile device from remotely over the Internet. The Android app can display 1, 4, 9, and 16 cameras on the screen. In addition to the live camera streaming, the app also has a search and playback feature which lets Android users watch surveillance video that is recorded on the DVR hard drive. Click here to
view more Android app screenshots.
The following youTube video demonstrates the remote Android remote viewing capability of the iDVR-PRO. The Android app for iDVR-PRO lets users view all security cameras connected to the iDVR PRO from remotely over the Internet. Users can also search and playback video that has been recorded to the DVR's hard drive.
NOTE: The video conversion to YouTube degrades the quality of the video. Actual surveillance video viewed on an Android device is better than what is seen above. Be sure to select 1080p video during playback in the YouTube player.
Sample Android Images
The above image shows the Android DVR viewer app accessing the iDVR-PRO at CCTV Camera Pros office in live camera mode (4 cameras on one screen). Please click here to
see additional images of the Android app in live viewing and recorded video playback modes.
Want to see more images and demonstration videos using the iDVR-PRO?
Please click here.
iDVR-PRO8 Software Download
Click Here to download the iDVR Pro CMS Software and Codec for Windows Media Player