The ELT-L1350 is an elevator camera system with wireless HD CCTV video transmission system (1080p AHD format) that
transmits up to 2500 feet / 762 meters. This elevator camera system includes an HD-ELT3 2 megapixel / 1080p resolution corner mount elevator camera. The 2.9mm lens provides an ultra wide angle of view that leaves no blind spots in the elevator cab. The camera's WDR (wide dynamic range) function helps to compensate for changes in back light levels when the elevator door opens and shuts.
If the light levels of the elevator goes very dim, the infrared capability of the camera enable the camera to capture surveillance video clearly in very low light and even complete darkness.
Wireless Video Transmission System for Elevator Camera
This is how the ELT-L1350 system is installed:
- The HD-ELT3 camera mounted in the corner of the elevator cabin and hard wired to the video encoder using RG59 coax cable and BNC connectors. Installers can use a spool of RG59 cable or pre-made coax cable for HD security cameras to wire the camera to the video encoder. The same cable is used to wire the decoder to the DVR. You can see close-up images of the inside of the encoder and decoder below - to better understand how to wire them.
- The video encoder and transmitting antenna are mounted to the underside of the elevator cabin (see installation diagram below).
- The video encoder is connected to the wireless transmitter antenna using CAT5 cable.
- There are dip switches on the 2 antennas that are used to specify which antenna is the transmitter and receiver. There are also dip switches to specify the wireless frequency to use. The frequency must be the same on both antennas.
- The receiver wireless antenna and video decoder box are mounted to the floor below the elevator cabin (in the elevator shaft).
- The receiver antenna is wired to the decoder box using the supplied CAT5 jumper cable.
- The BNC video output of the video decoder is connected to one of the BNC video inputs on a DVR or monitor.
The wireless video can be
transmitted up to 2500 feet / 762 meters without interference and latency. The transmitter and receiver are pre-configured to connect to each other. There is no complicated software configuration that needs to take place.
Elevator Camera Installation
This is what the installation looks like in an elevator shaft.
Video Transmitter / Video Receiver
These closeup images show the inside of the video transmitter and receiver boxes with the covers removed. This will help installers better understand how easy these systems are to wire.
- The CAT-5 terminal labeled "To Antenna" connects to the LAN2 port on the transmitting antenna. This cable uses POE to provide power to the antenna.
- The 12V DC / 2 Amp power supply that is included with this system is connected to POWER IN. This 2 Amp power supply is used to power both the antenna and security camera.
- Siamese cable can be used to connect the Camera Power and the Video IN to the security camera that is mounted in the cabin of the elevator.
- The CAT-5 terminal labeled "To Antenna" connects to the LAN2 port of the receiver antenna. This cable uses POE to provide power to the antenna.
- The 12V DC / 1 Amp power supply that is included with this system is connected to this Power In.
Wireless Elevator Camera System Includes
The following equipment is included with the ELT-1350 system.
Wide Angle Elevator Camera (HD Video)
(1) HD-ELT3 camera is included. This is a corner mount security camera with a wide angle lens that is designed for elevators.
Video Encoder & Wireless Transmitter
The wireless transmitter consists of a video encoder box and a wireless antenna. Both are typically installed on the underside exterior of the elevator cabin. The security camera inside the elevator cabin is hard wired to the video encoder box using RG59 coax cable. The included CAT5 network cable connects the video encoder to the wireless antenna.
Video Decoder & Wireless Receiver
The wireless receiver consists of a video decoder box and a wireless antenna. Both are typically installed at the base of the elevator shaft, with the receiving antenna pointed directly at the transmitting antenna (installed on the bottom of the cabin). The included CAT5 network cable connects the video decoder to the wireless antenna.
Two of these installation mounts are included. One for the video encoder box and one for the video decoder box.
This is what the installation mounts looks like that are included for the two wireless antennas.
Two 12V DC power supplies are included. The larger 2 Amp power supply connects to the transmitter box. The smaller 1 Amp power supply connects to the receiver box. The raw cables simply connect to the 2.1mm plugs using screw terminals.
Compatible with iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs
The ELT-L1350 system works great with iDVR-PRO surveillance DVRs. iDVR-PRO hybrids support 1080p AHD video, which is the format used by the ELT-L1350 system.
iPhone / iPad Compatible
Click here to
learn more about the latest iDVR-PRO CCTV DVRs.
iDVR-PRO Works with Analog CCTV and HD Security Cameras
Users can mix and match different camera technologies. This is perfect for customers that have existing CCTV cameras and want to upgrade to high definition over time. Hybrid iDVR-PROs work with the following security camera types and resolutions.
Request a Demo
Want to see how live video on this camera looks remotely over the Internet, please request a demo login below. You will be able to login from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also login from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please note that not all applications stream HD video. Mobile apps stream a lower resolution so that performance is better. Please
click here to request a demo login.