The SP-G01 is a video ground loop isolator for coaxial cable and CCTV camera applications. The SP-G01 supports Analog CCTV, AHD, HD-TVI, and HDCVI cameras. The ground loop isolator has a BNC Male to BNC Female input/output. This video product is passive which means it does not require power. The idea behind the SP-G01 is that it prevents video signal distortion caused by video ground loops. Video ground loop isolators are passive devices which reduce ground loop interference with CCTV signals and can be easily installed in new or existing CCTV camera systems. These devices are useful where a video signal is transmitted via coaxial cable between points with different ground potentials. Differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads. Please note that this unit is not weatherproof and must be protected from the elements.
- BNC Male to BNC Female Connectors
- 18cm Cable on Each Side
- Supports Analog CCTV Cameras
- Supports AHD 720p / 1080p Cameras
- Supports HD-TVI 720p / 1080p Cameras
- Supports HDCVI 1080p Cameras
- Prevents Ground Loop Interference
- Eliminates Picture Tearing, Cross-Talking, and Rolling Lines
- Not Weatherproof
- Passive - Requires No Power
- Built in TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressors) for Surge Protection
Video Ground Loop Isolator Installation
The video ground loop isolator is installed in line with the video cable that has come directly from the CCTV camera and before the coax cable is connected to any other device. If several security cameras come from the same area, it is recommended to install a ground loop isolator in line with every cable.