The LPR-HD2X is a license plate capture system that includes a 1080p HD LPR camera, 1080p wide-angle overview camera, high definition video surveillance DVR and pre-made Siamese cables. The LPR camera included with this system is the LPR-AHD5 which can be used to capture video of stationary vehicles and vehicles moving at a high rate of speed (up to 65 MPH / 105KM/hr). This camera can be mounted up to 50 feet away from the target area.
Best LPR System
The LPR-AHD5 is our best selling CCTV LPR camera (coax cable + BNC video connector). However, if you are looking for overall
best LPR camera system, please take a look at our Viewtron IP based system that includes a network LPR camera and network video recorder with built-in automatic number plate recognition software (ANPR). Please note that the Viewtron BNC LPR camera systems DO NOT have ANPR software.
More about the LPR-HD2X system. The HD-TVI-AD8 camera that is included is used to provide an overview of the area being monitored. It is common for LPR cameras to be paired with overview cameras so that the LPR camera can be more focused on where the car plates enter the surveillance zone and the overview camera can focus on a much wider view that includes the surrounding area.
The DVR that is included with this system is the VT-DVR-4. It is a
4 channel CCTV / HD security camera DVR that can be used with standard definition CCTV cameras as well as high definition BNC security cameras (up to 4K resolution). Viewtron DVRs include some of the best software applications used to monitor and manage these systems from iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, and Macintosh devices. The user interface that is used to manage the DVR directly using the included mouse or wireless remote control is extremely intuitive and easy to use. Watch this video demo to see how easy it is to use this DVR.
The DVR and cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support, both of which are provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron DVRs and NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
4K Hybrid DVR
4ch Viewtron 4K DVR is included with this camera system. Here are some of the main features of the DVR.
- Type: Stand Alone Hybrid DVR with Embedded Linux OS
- Video Input: 4 BNC Camera Inputs + 2ch IP Camera over Network (6ch total)
- Supported Video Formats: Analog CCTV (CVBS), HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, IP, ONVIF
- Resolutions: 960H, 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance: Yes. 4 RCA Inputs
- Recording Rate: 30fps@1080p, 15fps@4mp, 12fps@5mp, 8fps@4K
- Recording Modes: Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA, BNC
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution
- Alarm Ports: 4 Inputs, 1 Outputs
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 1 Hard Drive Bays, up to 12TB each
- Installed Storage: 1TB Hard Drive Included
- DVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the complete DVR specification PDF file.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to watch live video and playback recorded video surveillance footage on a Viewtron hybrid 4K DVR.
LPR Camera Features
Here are the main features of the LPR-AHD5 camera included with this system. You can learn more about the
LPR-AHD5 HD LPR camera here.
- 1080p HD Video Resolution
- 1/3" Panasonic CMOS Image Sensor
- 2 Megapixel Resolution - 1920 x 1080
- Built-in Infrared Night Vision
- 5-50mm Varifocal Lens
- LPR Recognition Up to 60 Feet / 18 Meters
- Works at speeds up to 65 MPH / 105 KM/Hr
- Weatherproof Outdoor Housing
- Power Supply Included
LPR Camera Setup
The above diagram will assist installers with setup and installation of the LPR-AHD5.
- Video - the video output on this camera is a BNC female connection that provides the 1080p video output for AHD, HD-TVI, and CVI video modes. 960H analog video output when in analog CVBS mode. Installers can use a spool of RG59 coax with a BNC male connector or a premade security camera cable to attach this video output a surveillance DVR.
- Power - the power input on this camera uses a standard 2.1mm male plug. The power supply included with this camera simply plugs into this.
- OSD Joystick - installers can access the OSD joystick in this compartment. To access the OSD menu, push the joystick in, then navigate the menu. To switch between video modes move the joystick in these directions.
- TVI - Up
- CVI - Down
- Analog CVBS - Left
- AHD - Right
- Lens & Focus - installers can adjust the zoom level / angle of view and focus of the camera using the two flat-head screws.
These images were captured using the LPR-AHD5. Please note that even though these images were captured during the day, the camera is capturing in black and white. Please click on the images to see the full 1080p image size.
This first image was captured with the license plate 20 feet away from the camera.
This second image was with the license plate 40 feet away from where the camera is mounted. T
he camera was mounted 6 feet high for a very level angle of view.
HD-TVI-AD8 1080p HD Overview Camera
You can learn more here about the
HD-TVI-AD8 1080p security camera that is used in this system as an overview camera. Below are the cameras main features.
- 1/2.9" Sony Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD Video Resolution
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 4 Giant IR LEDs for Low Light & Zero Light Video Surveillance
- White dome base
- IP68 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x8)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located within the dome cover)
- OSD allows for control over light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Dual Voltage Input: 12V DC / 24 VAC
HD-TVI-BL2 Bullet-style Overview Camera Option
If you prefer a bullet style camera instead of the dome style overview camera that is included with this system, you can switch out the HD-TVI-AD8 dome for this
HD-TVI-BL2 1080p HD Bullet Camera. The dome and bullet have the same Sony image sensor and almost identical specifications.
Overview Camera Video Demo
The above videos were captured by connecting an HD-TVI-AD8 camera to an iDVR-PRO surveillance DVR using RG59 coaxial cable. Please select 1080p video resolution in the lower right of the YouTube video player and watch in full-screen mode to see the best quality video.
Four sets of 100 foot pre-made Siamese cables are included with this system. These cables allow you to run both video and power to your camera. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you have two options.
1) You can
buy additional premade RG59 Siamese cables here and use a BNC double female to connect them together.
2) You can upgrade your system to a
RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need for each camera.
View your security camera from the iPhone app that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the iPhone app can also playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive and receive push notifications when motion is detected by your cameras.
Learn more about how to view your security cameras from iPhone here.
View your security camera from the Android app that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Android app can also playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive and receive push notifications when motion is detected.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras from Android here.
View your security camera with Mac software that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Mac DVR software can also search and playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras with Mac software here.
View your security camera with Windows PC software that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from the Viewtron VMS software via any WIFI or cellular connection. There are no additional monthly fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Windows DVR viewer software can also search and playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras with Windows PC software here.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and an average of 5 star reviews at Reseller Ratings. We were able to achieve this through the outstanding technical support and customer service that our team provides to our customers.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.