The HD-TVI-BL2 is a 1080p resolution outdoor security camera (HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI CCTV) with built-in infrared night vision. The
HD-TVI-BL2 is enclosed in an IP67 rated weatherproof housing so that it can be used for indoor and outdoor video surveillance. This camera has a vari-focal (adjustable) 2.8 to 12mm lens that allows professional and DIY installers to easily adjust the field of view from very wide (about 100 degrees) to a much more narrow and zoomed in view. This high definition analog camera uses a Sony Progressive Scan image sensor that captures 1080p resolution ( 1920 x 1080 / 2 megapixel ) video. This camera is hard-wired to a DVR using RG59 coaxial cable. As with all TVI cameras, they must be used with an HD-TVI compatible DVR.
This 1080p camera uses 40
built-in infrared LEDs that allow the camera to operate in low light and zero light conditions. The smart IR technology enables the camera to automatically adjust the intensity of the infrared lighting based on the distance objects are located from the camera. Please check out these 1080p images captured by the HD-TVI-BL2. You can also watch HD surveillance video demos captured with this camera here.
Professional and DIY installers can easily access a menu (on-screen display) that allows them to adjust the camera's image settings using a joystick located on the camera.
Digital Noise Reduction produces better image quality by removing graininess, especially useful in black & white mode when the IR LEDs are active. Other settings such as brightness, gain, low light intensity (SENSUP) can also be adjusted using the OSD. The vari-focal lens adjustment and focus are also very simple to adjust on this camera using two knobs located on the back of the housing. This camera is dual voltage and can be powered via a 12V DC or 24VAC power supply.
- 1/2.9" Sony Exmor CMOS Image Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) / 2 Megapixel HD Video Resolution
- Compatible with Analog CCTV / CVBS, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and AHD DVRs (analog high definition)
- Video Connector: BNC
- Power Connector: Screw Terminals (2.1mm Pigtail Included)
- 2.8 to 12mm Variable Focus Lens / Motorized Zoom Adjustment
- 40 IR LEDs Built-in for Low Light & Zero Light Video Surveillance
- Infrared Effective up to 40 Meters / 131 Feet
- IP67 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x30)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via Push Button Joystick
- OSD allows for control over light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Dual Voltage: 12V DC or 24 VAC Power
The HD-TVI-BL2 has the exact same product specification as the AHD-BL5H. Please download the
AHD-BL5H product spec here.
The above videos were captured by connecting an HD-TVI-BL2 camera to an iDVR-PRO16M surveillance DVR using RG59 coaxial cable. This camera is installed in CCTV Camera Pros warehouse. Please select 1080p video resolution in the lower right of the YouTube video player and watch in full-screen mode to see the best quality video.
The above image was captured using the HD-TVI-BL2 that is mounted in CCTV Camera Pros warehouse. You can see that this camera works great for indoor surveillance even though it is outdoor rated.
This image was also captured with the lights off in the warehouse to test the infrared / night vision mode of the HD-TVI-BL2. You can see that the camera's built-in IR LEDs do a great job of evenly illuminating this entire space.
Remote View via Mobile Apps
iPhone App View
When the HD-TVI-BL2 is connected to an
HD-TVI compatible CCTV DVR, users can log in remotely over the Internet to view the camera live. To capture these mobile app screenshots, we connected our HD-TVI-BL2 to an iDVR-PRO16M DVR. All of our M and H series iDVR-PRO recorders work with HD-TVI cameras. Check out the below images to see this camera being viewed using the iDVR-PRO Viewer app for iPhone.
Above is the remote view in normal light conditions.
This image shows the remote iPhone view with all of the lights off and the camera's infrared night vision mode engaged.
Android Mobile App Viewing
These images were captured while using the
iDVR-PRO Viewer mobile app for Android. The camera is still connected to the iDVR-PRO16M at our office and we are accessing the DVR using WIFI on our demo network. This works the same accessing from remotely over the Internet.
Here is the infrared view from the Android app.
Recommended Surveillance Installations / Applications
CCTV Camera Pros recommends the HD-TVI-BL2 for the following types of video surveillance applications.
- Mostly used for outdoor video surveillance but can also be used for indoors
- Surveillance installation that requires HD video resolution
- This camera can be used in harsh climates because of the IP68 rated housing
- Ceiling mount or wall mount application using the tri-axis mount of the camera lens to orient the lens to the needed angle.
- Great for residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations
- Can be used for applications that require a wide angle view or a more narrow zoomed in angle.
- We supply this camera for home, business, and government use.
- High-end residential, gas station and bank surveillance applications are very common uses for this camera.
- We have supplied this camera with our iDVR-PRO recorder for high-end residential, business, university, gas station, military bases, and many other installation types.
- We highly recommend the use of this camera with an iDVR-PRO recorder. Additional information about iDVR-PRO can be found below.
This camera works great with
Viewtron security camera DVRs. Viewtron 4K CCTV DVRs are hybrid. They support analog CCTV cameras, HD BNC cameras, and network IP cameras up to 4K resolution.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
CCTV Camera Pros designs custom video surveillance systems for customers and can provide a free quotes via email. In addition, you can schedule a free telephone consultation with a Pro.
We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. Some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and an average of 5 star reviews at Reseller Ratings. We were able to achieve this through the outstanding technical support and customer service that our team provides to our customers.