The DPRO-9620VFW is a dome IR security camera with a white base. The latest generation DPRO-9620VFW is a 4-in-1 hybrid HD BNC camera. It has the exact same specifications as the AHD-D32W HD security camera. This hybrid HD over coax camera supports AHD, HD-TVI, and HD-CVI video formats in 1080p resolution. It also supports analog CVBS / analog CCTV video format in 960h resolution (960 x 480).
This infrared dome has
24 IR LEDs built in that automatically turn on when light levels are low. The infrared night vision of this camera is capable up to 65 feet. The smart IR technology enables the camera to automatically adjust the intensity of the infrared based on the distance objects are located from the camera. For example, if a person is initially at a far distance, the IR intensity will be high and as the person gets closer to the camera, the intensity lowers so that the persons face does not get washed out. Please check out these surveillance photos captured by the DPRO-9620VFW. You can also watch HD surveillance video demos here.
Installers can easily access a menu (on-screen display) that allows them to adjust the camera's image settings using a joystick located on the camera.
Digital Noise Reduction produces better image quality by removing graininess, especially useful in black & white mode when the IR LEDs are active. Other settings such as brightness, gain, low light intensity (SENSUP) can also be adjusted using the OSD. This camera can be powered by a 12V DC or 24VAC power supply.
For environments with bright backlighting, the DPRO-9620VFWF has built-in
Digital Wide Dynamic Range Enhancement. Digital WDR works by combining the brightest part of the image with the darkest part to create a single highly detailed image.
If you would like to
connect this camera directly to an HDMI compliant TV / Monitor, please refer to this BNC to HDMI converter add-on. You can select it from the options drop-down above.
DPRO-9620VFW 1080p AHD Camera
- 1/2.8” SONY CMOS Sensor (2 Megapixel)
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD Video Resolution
- Compatible AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI and CVBS DVRs
- Video Connector: BNC
- Power Connector: Screw Terminals (2.1mm Pigtail Included)
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 24 IR LEDs for Low Light & Zero Light Video Surveillance
- Effective Infrared Illumination up to 20 Meters / 65 Feet
- White dome base
- Indoor Dome Enclosure
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Optional Wall Mount Bracket
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x30)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located within the dome cover)
- OSD allows for control over light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Dual Voltage Support: 12V DC / 24VAC
The above video was captured by connecting an AHD-D32W (same camera as the DPRO-9620VFW) to an HD surveillance DVR using RG59 coaxial cable. Please select 1080p video resolution in the lower right of the YouTube video player and watch in full-screen mode to see the best quality video.
All of the below images were captured by recording to an
HD security camera DVR.
The above image was captured using the DPRO-9620VFW. The camera is ceiling mounted at CCTV Camera Pros demo studio at 9.5 feet high. All of the lights are on in the room so that the camera is operating in daytime / color mode.
The above image was captured using the DPRO-9620VFW with all of the lights turned off on the room. The infrared LEDs that are built into the camera provide enough illumination to see this entire room clearly. This room is 29 feet by 30 feet.
iOS Mobile App Viewing
The DVR that we used for testing supports remote viewing via mobile apps, users can log in from remotely over the Internet to view their camera live in HD video quality. Check out the below images to see this camera being viewed using the
iPhone app for remote camera viewing.
Remote camera view from iPhone app with the camera in color / day time mode.
Remote iPhone app view with the camera in infrared / night vision mode.
Android Mobile App Viewing
These images were captured while using the
Android mobile app for remote security camera viewing. The camera is connected to an HD over coax DVR and we are accessing the DVR remotely over the Internet. A single camera view of the DPRO-9620VFW camera is selected in the app.
Color daytime mode remote view from Android app.
This is the infrared view from Android with all of the lights off in the room. The blackout blinds are shut and there is zero light in the room.
Complete HD Surveillance Systems
This camera is available individually and also as part of these complete
1080p HD surveillance systems which include cables, DVR, power supply, and an optional monitor.
CCTV Camera Pros can also build a custom system quote based on any number and types of cameras that you require. You can
request a quote here.
The DPRO-9620VFW is the exact same camera as the AHD-D32W. Download the
AHD-D32W product specification here.
Recommended Surveillance Installations / Applications
CCTV Camera Pros recommends the DPRO-9620VFW for the following types of video surveillance installations and applications.
- Indoor surveillance applications only
- Installations which require HD video resolution
- Different lighting level: bright light, low light or total darkness
- Areas with intense background lighting are OK also by using the cameras digital wide dynamic range (WDR) capability
- Ceiling mount or wall mount application using the tri-axis mount of the camera lens to orient the lens to the needed angle.
- Great for residential, commercial, and government surveillance installations
- High*end customers that demand very high quality will be very happy with this camera's performance.
- Camera is recommended to be mounted a total distance of between 5 and 50 feet away from target surveillance area. Refer to CCTV camera lens chart.
- Camera has a 2.8 to 12mm varifocal lens and can be adjusted during installation to the field of view preference of the customer.
- We highly recommend the use of this camera with an iDVR-PRO recorder. Additional information about iDVR-PRO can be found below.
BNC to HDMI converter can be ordered with this camera. The converter allows you to connect your security camera to a TV via the HDMI input of your TV. In addition to the BNC video input on the converter, there is also a BNC loop output so that you can connect the camera to a security camera DVR in addition to a TV / monitor. The BNC loop output is optional to use.
This device can be used solely as a way to connect your security camera to a TV for a live view only or you can also use the BNC output to also connect the camera's video to a second device, such as a DVR for recording video surveillance footage. You can see this in the above installation diagram.
Compatible with Viewtron 4K CCTV DVRs
This camera works great with
Viewtron security camera DVRs. Viewtron 4K CCTV DVRs are hybrid. They support analog CCTV cameras, HD BNC cameras and network IP cameras up to 4K resolution.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
CCTV Camera Pros designs custom video surveillance systems for customers and can provide a free quotes via email. In addition, you can schedule a free telephone consultation with a Pro.
We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. Some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and an average of 5 star reviews at Reseller Ratings. We were able to achieve this through the outstanding technical support and customer service that our team provides to our customers.