The DPRO-AS700 Vandal Dome Camera is a superior choice for both indoor and outdoor CCTV surveillance installations. The AS700 uses a Sony 1/3" Super HAD CCD II image sensor and offers 1000 TVL resolution in Color and in night vision mode (Black & White Infrared). This camera offers superior low light performance down to 0.00004 LUX black and white without the use of IRs.
Check out these sample surveillance videos and these snapshot images that show the normal light and infrared zero light capability of this camera.
In addition to being a high-end night vision camera, the AS700 also has built-in WDR (wide dynamic range) capabilities which allow compensation for variations in the foreground and background lighting. When in Infrared mode this night vision CCTV camera can capture images up to 90 ft. away in complete darkness. The DPRO-AS700 has a weatherproof rating of IP68 and also has the flexibility of dual voltage operation DC12V or 24VAC. The durable metal base and high impact plastic dome make it totally vandal resistant.
DPRO-AS700 Vandal Dome Camera features:
- Indoor / Outdoor weatherproof (IP68 weatherproof Rated)
- Smart IR Technology
- 24 IR LEDs Rated at 90 Feet Effective Range
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- High Resolution - 1000 TVL / 960H
- Works with all CCTV DVRs - D1 and 960H format DVRs
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Auto Iris Lens
- White metal base w/ vandal proof high impact plastic dome
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .00004 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Dual voltage AC/DC
- WDR / Wide Dynamic Range
- Back Light Compensation
- Advanced On Screen Display controls for Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Power Draw: 480ma 12V DC / 280ma 24 VAC (max with IR on)
This video demonstrates the normal light and zero light capability of the DPRO-AS700. This room is 13 feet wide by 21 feet long. The camera is mounted in the corner of the room, 8 feet high. Notice that as Mike moves closer and further from the camera, the intensity of the infrared illumination automatically adjusts. This is the smart IR technology that is built into the camera working.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution.
Normal Light Image
The above image was captured using a DPRO-AS700 indoors in normal office lighting conditions.
Zero Light Image
This image was captured indoors in a zero light environment. The infrared LEDs of the camera are being used to capture video.
DPRO-AS700 Vandal Dome Camera Specification
Vandal Dome Camera Specification
OSD Menu Manual
DPRO-AS700 Optional Wall Mount Bracket
Dimensions - 9 3/4" (Arm Length) x 6" (Wall Mount Base Plate) x 6" (Camera Mount Plate)
This camera uses built-in smart IR technology which allows the camera to automatically adjust the intensity of the infrared illumination provided by the built-in IR LEDs based on the distance objects are located from the camera. Click to learn more about smart IR.