The iDVR-E8 is an 8ch stand alone DVR and part of our new line of surveillance DVRs that utilize an embedded LINUX operating system and true H.264 compression. This technology offers a stand alone, secure and stable platform for your surveillance video recording. This 8 channel H.264 DVR has a intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) that looks great and is easy to navigate. The iDVR-E8 offers 3 video outputs - 1 main composite (BNC), 1 spot (BNC) and one VGA. The triplex operation allows for simultaneous recording, playback and network remote access. Users can also access the 8ch H.264 DVR via iPhone, Blackberry or Windows Mobile for instant access from anywhere on the go. Great features and sleek design make the iDVR series a perfect choice for your digital recording needs.
8ch iDVR H.264 DVR Features:
- 8 Channel, Embedded Linux OS
- H.264 Hardware Video Compression
- Touch Sensitive Front Panel Interface
- Triplex function - simultaneous record / playback / network
- 1 main composite, 1 spot, 1 VGA
- Remote Live View via iPhone, Android, BlackBerry and Windows Mobile
- Remote View & Playback from Windows & Mac Computers
- 240 FPS Recording at CIF Resolution
- 60 FPS Recording at D1 Resolution
- USB Flashdrive Backup, USB CD-RW, DVD-RW Backup
- Supports One Internal HDD up to 2TB
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 1 Ch Audio with remote Audio over network, Watermark
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- 3 Simultaneous users, Free DDNS Support
- RS-422/485 for PTZ speed dome and Controller Keyboard
8ch iDVR H.264 DVR Remote Access Setup
Click here for iDVR step by step remote viewing setup instructions
including local (LAN), remote Internet access and port forwarding configuration.
8ch iDVR H.264 DVR Specification
View / Print the iDVR-E8, 8ch H.264 Spec Sheet
The following youTube video demonstrates the remote iPhone viewing capability of the iDVR.
Click here to watch full sized video: iPhone CCTV DVR Viewer Video
The following youTube video demonstrates accessing video surveillance on the iDVR from an Android mobile phone.
Click here to watch full sized video: Android Mobile Phone Remote Video Surveillance
The iDVR stand alone DVR series allows you to view your security cameras live from from your iPhone through the Safari web browser. Logging into your DVR from your iPhone is simple: 1) Launch the Safari web browser from your iPhone. 2) Go to www.idvrviewer.com in the safari web browser. 3) Enter the IP address, port #, user id, and password of your DVR. 4) Select the camera that you want to view.
The iDVR series from CCTV Camera Pros supports remote viewing of security cameras from Blackberry mobile phones. The images below show the Blackberry DVR viewer in action.
DVR Central Monitoring Station
The central monitoring station included with CCTV Camera Pros iDVR series enables users to view multiple DVR locations from one central computer view. The CMS allows users to view cameras live as well as play back recorded video.
Remote Web Browser Access
The iDVR series stand alone surveillance DVR supports remote viewing from Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari Web Browsers.
Remote Web Browser View & Playback