The Vivotek FD8367A-V is a rugged outdoor IP dome camera featuring a recording resolution of
1920 x 1080 at a full 30 frames per second. The Vivotek FD8367A-V utilizes a 2 megapixel CMOS image sensor for HD image quality.
2.8 ~ 12mm varifocal lens, the horizontal angle of view can be adjusted from 33° ~ 96° for use in multiple applications. An IP66 / IK10 rated outdoor housing protects the vital components of the camera from harsh weather, dust, humidity and acts of vandalism.
For use in low light environments, the FD8367A-V has
built-in infrared illuminators with an effective range of up to 30 meters / 90 feet. A Removable IR Cut Filter blocks the unusable infrared lighting and only allows the visible light to pass through, enhancing the image quality.
Smart Stream II technology allows the camera to optimize the bandwidth, using up to 50% less than traditional cameras.
WDR Enhancement feature enhances image quality in environments with bright or dark back lighting. It works by combining the brightest part of the image with the darkest part to create one highly detailed image.
Further enhancing the image quality is the
3D Digital Noise Reduction, which reduces the amount of graininess in the image and provides a clear image.
The Vivotek FD8367A-V is solely powered by
POE 802.3af, allowing for both video and power to be run over a single Cat-5E cable. Like all Vivotek cameras, the FD8367A-V includes a Vivotek Central Management Software license.
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution at 30 Frames Per Second
- 1/2.9" Progressive CMOS Image Sensor
- IP66 / IK10 Rated Enclosure
- WDR Enhancement
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- 30 Meter / 90 Foot Infrared LED Range
- Soley Powered by POE 802.3af Compliant
- Tampering Detection
- Remotely Accessible
- Audio Input / Output
- -4°F to 122°F Working Temperature Resistance
- Digital Input / Output for Alarm and Sensor Integration
- Color Lux Rating of 0.05 / Black & White Lux Rating of 0.01
- H.264 and MJPEG Video Compression
- Micro SD / SDHC / SDXC Card Slot for Onboard Storage
- Includes Vivotek Central Management Software
- ONVIF Support
Quick Installation Guide
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.