The PSPRO-DC29A is an 18ch power distribution box for CCTV, HD security cameras, IP cameras, and other 12V DC alarm devices. This power distribution box is rated at 12V DC / 25 amp. Each channel is individually fused using 1.85 amp PTC auto reset fuses. The required input for this power supply is AC 110-120V. This power supply box can be used with the 18/2 conductor power wire in RG59 Siamese cable as well as pre-made CCTV cables. This device has a built-in cooling fan that turns on/off automatically according to the working temperature.
12V DC Power Distribution Box
- Power up to 18 cameras
- 12 Volt DC
- 25 Amp total output
- CE Listed
- Each channel PTC fused at 1.85 amps
- LED Status for each channel
- Master On / Off Switch with LED status
- Door Lock with 2 Keys Included
- Power cord included
- Plugs into standard wall outlet - 110-120V
- Dimensions - 8"W x 11"H x 3.75"D
The PSPRO-DC29A uses PTC auto reset fuses instead of traditional one time use fuses. The above image shows a power supply box on the left that uses traditional fuses. The one on the right shows our power distribution box with PTC fuses. Please note that the PSPRP-DC29A comes in a light tan metal case. PTC is much more convenient because when there is a short circuit, the PTC turns the circuit off. When the short circuit is fixed, the PTC automatically resets. There is no burnt out fuse to replace.
CCTV Power Distribution Box
This image shows a closeup of the power distribution block inside the box. It contains the following.
- (1) Master Power Switch (On / Off).
- (1) Green LED Master Power Status Light.
- (18 Pair) Power Output Screw Terminals
- (18) Red LED Status Lights. One for each port.
- (18) PTC Auto Reset Fuses
Door Lock with Key
The door on the PSPRO-DC29A has a keyed lock. Two keys are included.
Pre-cut Wire Knockout Holes
The above image shows the top and bottom of the PSPRO-DC29A. The picture on the left is the bottom of the power distribution box and the right is the top.
The PSPRO-DC29A has wire knockouts on the left, top, and bottom sides of the box. The power input terminal is located on the bottom of the PSPRO-DC29A case.
Power Supply Box Installation
This diagram shows how to install a
12V DC power supply box with a security camera system using RG59 Siamese coax cable. This is how it works.
Please note that our 12V DC power supply boxes can be used to power
CCTV cameras, HD security cameras, network IP cameras, and other 12V DC alarm devices. Many installers use these power distribution boxes to power cameras and alarm system devices such as motion detectors, sirens, and lights.
- The raw cable ends of the 18/2 power wire is connected to one of the ports on the power distribution panel using the screw connectors.
- The camera end of the power cable has a PT-3 DC power cable lead attached so that it can attach to the 2.1mm DC input jack on the dome security camera.
CCTV Installation Guides
We have the following CCTV camera system cable installation guides available. They include instructions on installing a power supply box.