The VDS-102HD is a two-channel HD CCTV video splitter that takes a single HD-TVI, AHD, HDCVI, or analog CCTV BNC video input and distributes it to 2 BNC outputs. This video splitter works with analog CCTV cameras and HD security cameras. The following video resolutions are supported: 4K / 8 Megapixel, 5 Megapixel, 4 Megapixel, 3 Megapixel, 2 Megapixel / 1080p, 720p, 960H, D1, CIF. This is an excellent device for surveillance video applications that require a security camera to be connected to multiple monitors or DVRs. A camera or DVR can be used as the video input. 75 Ohm RG59 or RG6 coaxial cable can be used. This video splitter has built-in TVS power surge protection. The 12V DC power supply and power lead cable are included.
This product is made for use with analog CCTV, HD-TVI, AHD, and HDCVI cameras and does NOT work with HD-SDI security cameras. CCTV Camera Pros also supplies splitters for HD-SDI type cameras. You can find HD-SDI video splitters here.
- Compatible with Analog CCTV Cameras, HD-TVI Cameras, HD-CVI Cameras, and AHD Security Cameras
- 720p, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, and 8mp / 4K security camera support
- CIF, D1, 960H Resolution supported for analog CCTV cameras (CVBS)
- NTSC and PAL Formats Supported
- 1 BNC Video Input - 75 Ohms
- 2 BNC Video Outputs - 75 Ohms
- Built-in TVS Surge Protection / Transient-Voltage-Suppression diode
- 12V DC 500mA Power Supply Included
- 160mA Power Consumption
- CCTV Camera or DVR can be used as input
- Dimensions in millimeters: 57.8 x 49.2 x 41.7
Security Camera Video Splitter Installation
The VDS-102HD is easy to install. Here is how.
- Installers connect an analog CCTV camera or HD CCTV camera (AHD / HD-TVI / HDCVI) to the VDS-102HD using 75 Ohm RG59 or RG6 coax cable with BNC connectors.
- The 2 BNC video outputs of the video splitter can be connected to two CCTV DVRs (also with RG59 or RG6 with BNC connectors).
- The 12V DC power supply is connected to a PT-4 DC power lead cable. The cables of the PT-4 are connected to the video splitter using the green screw down terminals. The DC power supply and PT-4 are both included with the VDS-102HD.