The VDS-1008HD is a 1 to 8 BNC CCTV video splitter that supports AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and analog security cameras. The following video resolutions are supported: 8 Megapixel / 4K, 5 Megapixel, 4 Megapixel, 3 Megapixel, 1080p, 720p, 960H, D1, CIF. This HD CCTV video splitter is used to split the video from one security camera (analog CCTV or HD over coax) to eight devices, such as multiple TV monitors and DVRs. The built-in transient voltage suppression (TVS) protects each device from power surges.
HD CCTV Video Splitter Features
- Compatible with Analog CCTV Cameras
- Compatible with HD over Coax Cameras (AHD, HD-TVI, HDCVI)
- CIF, D1, 960H Resolution Support for Analog Cameras
- 720p, 1080p, 3MP, 4MP, 5MP, 8MP / 4K Resolutions Supported for HD CCTV Cameras (HD-over-Coax)
- 1 BNC Video Inputs - 75Ω
- 8 BNC Video Outputs - 75Ω
- Built-in TVS Protection / Power Surge Protection
- 12V DC 500mA Power Supply Included
- Power Consumption 180mA Max
- Dimensions - 133 x 75 x 44mm
- Weight - 430 grams / 1 pound
Product User Manual
Download Product Specification
UTC (Up the Coax) Support
Many of our HD security cameras, including PTZ cameras, support "Up the Coax" operations. UTC allows PTZ cameras to be controlled without running any additional cable. The pan tilt zoom functions are communicated by the DVR over the same coax cable as the video. Some non-PTZ cameras that have an OSD (on-screen display) to configure color, lighting and other settings support UTC to access the on-screen display.
- Supports UTC via 1 UTC Output Port.
- UTC is ONLY supported for HD over coax security cameras. Analog CCTV cameras are not supported in UTC mode.
- UTC mode must be enabled using UTC / Video Only Mode Switch.
UTC / Video Only Mode Switch
To enable UTC, the switch must be set to UTC position.
When in UTC mode, the UTC output is enabled. This is the BNC port just below the BNC video input port.