The HD-S4BL is an AHD CCTV camera system that includes four 1080p infrared bullet surveillance cameras (AHD CCTV), a hybrid 4K HD / CCTV DVR, pre-made video / power cables, and power supplies. The AHD-BL5H bullet cameras that are included with this system have a 2.8 ~ 12mm varifocal lens that allows the installer to dial in the perfect viewing angle. The 2.8 ~ 12mm lens goes from a very wide overview to a more zoomed view for greater detail. The infrared capability of the camera supports zero light video surveillance.
The 4ch Viewtron surveillance DVR that is included with this system works with traditional standard definition analog CCTV cameras, HD CCTV cameras up to 4K resolution, and Viewtron IP cameras up to 4K resolution. Watch this video demo to see how easy these DVRs are to use.
CCTV Camera Pros provides the
industry's best technical support and customer service in the industry. We provide USA based technical support for as long as you own the system.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? You can
request a custom security camera system quote here.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron DVRs and NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
4K Hybrid DVR
4ch Viewtron 4K DVR is included with this camera system. Here are some of the main features of the DVR.
- Type: Stand Alone Hybrid DVR with Embedded Linux OS
- Video Input: 4 BNC Camera Inputs + 2ch IP Camera over Network (6ch total)
- Supported Video Formats: Analog CCTV (CVBS), HD-TVI, HD-CVI, AHD, IP, ONVIF
- Resolutions: 960H, 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance: Yes. 4 RCA Inputs
- Recording Rate: 30fps@1080p, 15fps@4mp, 12fps@5mp, 8fps@4K
- Recording Modes: Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA, BNC
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution
- Alarm Ports: 4 Inputs, 1 Outputs
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 1 Hard Drive Bays, up to 12TB each
- Installed Storage: 1TB Hard Drive Included
- DVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the complete DVR specification PDF file.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to watch live video and playback recorded video surveillance footage on a Viewtron hybrid 4K DVR.
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the AHD-BL5H bullet cameras that are included with this system. You can
learn more about these 1080p bullet cameras here.
- 1/2.9" Sony Progressive Scan CMOS Image Sensor
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) HD Video Resolution
- Compatible AHD DVRs (analog high definition)
- 2.8 ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 35 IR LEDs for Low Light & Zero Light Video Surveillance
- Metallic Grey Housing
- Outdoor Rated Enclosure
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x30)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located within the dome cover)
- OSD allows for control over: Light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- 12V DC Power Supply Included
- 2 Year Warranty
Pre-Made Siamese Camera Cables
Four sets of our
premium 100 foot pre-made CCTV camera cables are included with this system. The cables run both the video and power to / from your camera back to the DVR and power supply location.
Optional RG59 Siamese Spool Upgrade
If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a
RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
Individual Power Supplies for Cameras
An individual power supply is included for each camera in this system. The 3.1mm plug on the end of the power supply's cable simply plugs into the 3.1mm power cable plug on the pre-made cable. The BNC connector connects to one of the BNC input ports on the back of the DVR. You can learn more about installing your security camera system by referring to our
pre-made security camera cable installation guide here.
Optional Power Supply Box Upgrade
Here is a picture of the optional
power supply box upgrade. Most professional installations use these. Each channel is individually fused. Many customers upgrade to these boxes if they are upgrading to an 8 or 16 channel DVR in anticipation of adding additional security cameras to their system later. We also include (4) PT-3 power leads with this upgrade. This is required to connect pre-made security camera cables to the power terminals in this box. You can learn more about using installing a power supply box with pre-made security camera cables here.
View your security camera from the iPhone app that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the iPhone app can also playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive and receive push notifications when motion is detected by your cameras.
Learn more about how to view your security cameras from iPhone here.
View your security camera from the Android app that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Android app can also playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive and receive push notifications when motion is detected.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras from Android here.
View your security camera with Mac software that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from any WIFI or cellular connection and there are no additional fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Mac DVR software can also search and playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras with Mac software here.
View your security camera with Windows PC software that is included with all Viewtron DVRs and NVRs. You can access your security cameras remotely from the Viewtron VMS software via any WIFI or cellular connection. There are no additional monthly fees. In addition to the live camera view, the Windows DVR viewer software can also search and playback recorded video surveillance footage on your DVR's hard drive.
Learn more about
how-to view your security cameras with Windows PC software here.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and an average of 5 star reviews at Reseller Ratings. We were able to achieve this through the outstanding technical support and customer service that our team provides to our customers.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron DVR and security camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable.
For POS systems that do not have network capability, CCTV Camera Pros supplies this
RS-232 to Ethernet converter to capture cash register data from the printer port.
You can learn more about
CCTV POS text integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.