The SYSPRO-4BI047A is a hidden camera system with four covert PIR security cameras that have with invisible IR night vision. The PIR-IR60 hidden spy cameras that are included in this system are CCTV Camera Pros best selling spy camera. Customers love the fact that these cameras work in complete darkness and use 940nm invisible infrared technology. In simple terms, this means that the IR LEDs that are built into this camera does not product a red glow, so they are no detectable. The PIR-IR60 supports 600TVL resolution in color during the day and 700TVL resolution in night, black and white mode. Click here to view a sample surveillance video captured using the IR60.
The 4 channel CCTV DVR that is included with this system is our best selling iDVR E series CCTV DVRs. The DVR comes with a 500GB hard drive for video storage and can be upgraded up to 2 Terrabytes. Depending on your recording preferences such as frequency, frame rate, and compression quality, the 500GB hard drive can provide between 3 to 6 weeks of recording before the storage is recycled and the oldest video is recorded over as needed.The iDVR uses the latest H.264 video compression and has many advanced features including motion detection and remote internet viewing. This system may also be accessed remotely from Mac and Windows PCs. Free mobile apps are also available for Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices, and Blackberry.
This camera system supports 720p HD video. Watch these demo videos to see how the DVR works.
Need a different number of cameras or a mix of various camera types? No problem. You can request a custom quote here.
About the DVR
The DVR included with this system is our best selling 4 camera iDVR-E4. Users can upgrade to 8 and 16 camera models if they plan to expand their system in the future beyond 4 cameras. Below are some of the features of the DVR. You can find more details about the DVR here.
- H.264 Video Compression
- Hybrid Design Works with Analog CCTV and AHD CCTV Cameras
- Triplex Function - Simultaneous Record, Playback, and Network Access
- Remote Live View & Playback via iPhone, iPad, and Android Mobile Apps
- Remote Live View & Playback from Mac & Windows Computers
- 120 FPS Recording at 960H Resolution - Analog CCTV Cameras
- 60 FPS Recording at 720P Resolution - AHD CCTV Cameras
- Supported Recording Modes: Schedule / Continuous / Motion / Alarm
- 1 HDMI, 1 BNC Spot, 1 VGA monitor output
- Simple USB Flashdrive Drive Backup / Export
- One Internal SATA Hard Drive (Up to 4TB)
- 500GB Hard Drive Included & Installed
- 4 BNC Video Inputs - Work with SD and HD CCTV Cameras (AHD)
- 4 Channel RCA Audio Inputs for Surveillance Mics
- 1 Channel RCA Audio Output
- 4 Alarm Inputs / 1 Alarm Relay Output
- 10 Simultaneous Remote Users, Free DDNS Support
- Front and Rear USB Ports
- 1 eSata Port for External Hard Drive Recording
- Remote Alerts via Email and Mobile App Push Notifications / Push Messages
- Remote Audio Over Network Supported
- Watch dog / Power Failure Recovery
- Firmware upgrade via USB, USB mouse controlled
- RS-485 port supports keyboard controllers for PTZ speed domes
- Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 210mm (H) x 45mm (D)
About the Cameras
Here are the main features of the PIR-IR60 hidden infrared cameras that are included with this system. You can learn more about this camera here.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II Color CCD
- 700 TV Lines Resolution Color (day) B/W (night mode)
- 768 x 494 Pixel Resolution
- Covert Spy Camera
- Zero Light Infrared Capability
- 24 Pieces 940nm Invisible IR LEDs
- Infrared is Invisible (no red glow)
- 3.7mm Pinhole Lens (86 degree field of view)
- Built in Motion Detector with Alarm Output
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function
- Audio Option
- 12V DC 500mA power supply included
This video demonstrates PIR-IR60 cameras that are included with this system.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution or 1080p resolution if available so that you can view the video in high definition.
About the Cables
Four sets of 100 foot CCTV camera cables are included with this system. If you need to extend your cable run longer than 100 feet, you should consider upgrading to a RG59 cable spool, connector, and tool kit. This allows you to cut the cable to the exact length that you need.
The DVR included with this security camera system is an SD / HD hybrid. This means that both traditional analog security cameras and AHD high definition security cameras can be used.
Here is how it works.
learn more about what AHD is here.
- Originally, CCTV cameras supported D1 resolution which is 704 x 480 pixels.
- Then, 960H CCTV cameras were introduced which support 960 x 480 resolution (a wider format CCTV).
- In 2014, AHD cameras (analog high definition), also known as HD CCTV, was introduced which supports 720p resolution (1280 x 720).
- In 2015, full HD 1080p AHD cameras will be available.
- All of these CCTV video formats work using the same RG59 coax cable to run video from the camera to the DVR. However, the video encoding is different between traditional CCTV (D1 and 960H, also known as standard definition - SD) and AHD.
- This iDVR-E works with both traditional CCTV and AHD cameras. Users can also mix CCTV and AHD cameras on the same recorder (hybrid).
- Important! If both camera types will be used, they need to be grouped in pairs of 2 by type.
- For example, you can have 2 SD cameras on channels 1 and 2, and 2 AHD cameras on channels 3 and 4.
- You can also install SD cameras on all channels or HD cameras on all channels, but again, when you mix technologies, it must be done in groups of two.
The iOS app lets users access the live view of their security cameras from remotely over the Internet. The iOS app works on iPhone and iPad devices. The app also supports remote search and playback of recorded surveillance video footage (video that has already been recorded to the DVR hard drive).
The Android app has all of the same great features as iOS. Users can view their security cameras live and also play back recorded video footage on the DVR's hard drive.
The Mac client software that is included supports remote viewing and recorded video playback.
The Windows client DVR software supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback.
Remote Web Browser Access
In addition to the client applications for Mac and Windows PCs, users can also access their DVR from a web browser.
Below is a playlist of videos that show many of the features of the DVR included with the security camera system on this page. You can select which video that you want to play by clicking on the PLAYLIST icon in the upper left of the player.
CCTV Camera Pros can provide a custom surveillance system quote with any number of cameras SD and HD security cameras that you need. As you have probably already seen on our website, we have 2, 4, 8, and 16 camera surveillance systems in pre-made packages. However, it is not possible for us to package up every combination and quantity of all the different camera models that we carry. We can provide you with a custom quote with as many cameras as you need and a mix of any combination of camera model(s) based on your project requirements.
Want to login to one of the HD systems at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse in Florida? Please use form to request demo login information.