The BIPRO-S600VF12 Outdoor Camera is a impressive high resolution CCTV Video Surveillance choice featuring 700 TVL resolution / 960H CCTV. The Splitt glass technology of the lens cover prevents undesired reflections in both day and night vision modes.
The S600VF12 comes with 42 IR LEDs which deliver an infrared illumination distance of up to 200 feet (when set to "high") in complete darkness. Furthermore this camera is equipped with a Varifocal lens of 2.8 - 12mm providing a wide angle view. The advantage of the Varifocal lens is that the viewing filed can be "manually zoomed in" to focus on a distant target area.
The S600VF12 comes with a weatherproof rating of IP66, which ensures that it will hold up in harsh outdoor conditions, making this perfect wide angle weather resistant outdoor camera.
Click here to see this camera used in a business and home surveillance system installation.
The cable through bracket design conceals and protects the power and video cables by keeping any extra cabling protected inside the bracket. The full 3 axis bracket design allows for easy ceiling or wall mount and customizing where you need to direct the lens for monitoring.
The bullet surveillance camera gives users access to an on screen display (OSD) menu to adjust the camera settings to exactly match your monitoring application. The on screen display controls are accessed on the underside of the camera in a weatherproof compartment.
Outdoor CCTV Camera Features
- High Resolution CCTV camera
- 700 TV Lines Color and 700 TV Lines B&W
- 960H CCTV Format
- 1/3” SONY High Sensitivity SUPER HAD CCD II
- 2.8~12mm Auto Iris Vari-Focal Lens, able to be manually zoomed in up to 12mm
- Superior low light video surveillance down to 0.00003 LUX before using IR
- Weather Resistant (IP66 rating) + corrosion-free housing
- Adjustable IR (Infrared) LED for a wide or narrow Infrared beam
- S600VF12 come with 42 IR LEDs for zero light viewing range of up to 200 feet
- Includes Smart IR, for a dynamically calibrated Infrared image
- Automatic Day & Night Vision Modes w/Mechanically Switching IR Cut Filter
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Works with all CCTV DVRs
- On screen display (OSD) for settings customizations (brightness, etc)
- Includes full 3 Axis Bracket, for simple wall or ceiling mount (also conceals cables)
- Dual Voltage Support: DC12V (1000mA) or AC 24V
KEY DIFFERENCES between this S600VF12 and our S700VF50
2.8mm to 12mm
6mm to 50mm
Infrared Viewing Distance
Up to 200 Feet / 60 meters
Up to 250 Feet / 76 meters
If you require a more powerful varifocal lens (6 to 50mm) and stronger infrared beam for illumination up to 250 feet, please consider the BIPRO-S700VF50 outdoor bullet camera.
Surveillance Camera On Screen Display
The S600VF12 surveillance camera gives installers access to an
advanced on screen display (OSD controls) that is controlled using buttons within the under-body compartment of the camera. The OSD allows users to set the camera's color, light sensitivity and other advanced settings to get the camera to perform exactly as needed for the specific installation purpose.
This camera uses built in smart IR technology which allows the camera to automatically adjust the intensity of the infrared illumination provided by the built in IR LEDs based on the distance objects are located from the camera. Click to
learn more about smart IR.
CCTV Camera Pros has several BIPRO-S600VF12 cameras installed at our warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida. Click on the below images to see larger views of this business installation.
These pictures show the BIPRO-S600VF12 installed as part of a home surveillance system. This camera is mounted on Mike's house (CCTV Camera Pros co-founder). Mike mounted the camera to an electrical junction box because he switches the cameras at his house our pretty often for QA testing. Most home installations would not use such a large junction box. Typically the camera would be mounted directly to the wall of the home (as seen above in the warehouse install).
The BIPRO-S600VF12 seen here is set at the widest lens angle to capture an overview of most of Mike's backyard.