Zavio NQ NVR Search and Add Cameras
In this article, we will be discussing how to search for and add cameras to a Zavio NQ NVR. This process is very user-friendly as most of the process is handled by the easy to follow NVR software interface.
1. On the NVR, locate the button with the Camera + Gear icon and click Camera Settings.
2. Now you should see a blue button that looks like a Magnifying Glass. Click it.
3. Once you click the Magnifying Glass button, the NVR will search the network for any available cameras. Any found cameras will appear in the box on the left-hand side.
4. Check the cameras you would like to add to the NVR. Then, click the arrow that points to the right. You will notice that the cameras will go from the box on the left to the box on the right. Once all of the desired cameras are in the box on the right, click Save.
5. You should now be able to see the cameras in the
Live View of the NVR.
Below is a reference image for steps 1~4. Click on the image for a larger view.
NOTE: If the above is not working, please go into the Network Settings of the NVR and make sure that LAN 1 is set to DHCP. This is shown in the image below.
Learn more about Zavio
Click here to
learn more about the latest Zavio NVRs. Click here to see the latest Zavio IP cameras.
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have a Zavio NVR and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please
click here to request a demo login.
Complete IP Camera Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete IP camera system quote that includes a stand along Zavio NVR or a custom PC based NVR build using the 64 channel IP camera software included with all Zavio IP cameras. We can also include any number and model of cameras, CAT-5 cables, PoE switches, and monitors. Let us customize a system based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by
Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions security cameras and video surveillance systems, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.