Please Note: The Zavio-D7110 is no longer manufactured, please refer to the Zavio-D7111.
The Zavio D7110 is a 1.3 megapixel vandal proof IP camera with day / night infrared capability. The 24 IR LEDs can be controlled with 3 brightness levels and see in the dark up to 60 feet. The 2.7mm to 9mm vari-focal megapixel lens allows the installer to adjust the field of view of the camera between 75 and 23 degrees horizontal. The tri-axis mount allows the installer to ceiling or wall mount this camera and adjust to any angle. Because this camera is both weatherproof and vandal-proof, it can be used for indoor or outdoor applications. The POE (power over Ethernet) support makes installations easier by allowing just a single CAT-5e cable to run both the power and network connection to the camera. Mac users, please read this before purchasing.
Click here to watch a surveillance video demo using the D7110.
Optional Wall Mount Bracket
The optional wall mount bracket allows you to install this camera to any flat surface wall instead of a ceiling.
Remote Internet Viewing
The Zavio D7110 camera, as with all Zavio cameras, is compatible for remote Internet viewing from Windows and Macintosh computers. On Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. Click here to watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration a Zavio camera with the same user interface. Remote viewing from iPhone and iPad is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a iPhone app video.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
Zavio D7110 Features:
- Built in Web Server
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 2.7-9mm Vari-Focal Lens Provides 23 to 75 Degree Horizontal Angle of View
- 24 Infrared LEDs which Support Brightness Levels up to 60 feet
- Removable IR Cut Filter
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- Tri-Axis Mount for Ceiling or Wall Mount Applications
- Weather-Proof & Vandal-Proof Housing Good Indoors or Outdoors (IP66 Rated)
- 30 Frames per second at 640 x 480 Resolution, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264
- 15 Frames per second at 1280 x 1024 Resolution, MJPEG, MPEG-4, H.264
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af)
- SD Card Local Video Recording Supported
- SSL v3 Advanced HTTPS Encryption Supported
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Mobile Phone Live Image through 2.5 WAP
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
- Compatible with NUUO IP camera software
- Supports ONVIF
Free iPhone App Download
The D7110 is compatible with the Free iCamViewer app for Zavio IP cameras.
The Zavio D7110 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.