Remote Live View Software for Zavio NVRs
View IP cameras live using the remote viewing software included with Zavio IP cameras.
The Remote Live Viewer application is used to remotely connect to Zavio stand-alone NVRs and PC based NVRs that are built using the 64 channel NVR software included with all Zavio IP cameras. The Remote Live Viewer app can be installed on Windows PCs. Macintosh users can refer to this article on how-to remotely access Zavio IP cameras from Mac.
This article contains photos captured while testing the Remote Live Viewer software and instructions on how-to setup the software on a Windows PC.
These screenshots were captured by connecting the remote live viewer application to the NUUO NVR at CCTV Camera Pros office / warehouse.
Here is the software viewing 4 Zavio IP cameras live at CCTV Camera Pros office and warehouse in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Here is the software viewing a single IP camera. Users can double-click on any camera view to open that camera in single camera mode.
Here is the single IP camera expanded to full screen, which hides all of the software menus and controls.
If you have not already installed the software on your PC, please do that. You can find overview and software installation instructions here.
1. First, ensure that the correct ports are forwarded in the router connected to the Zavio CamGraba PC. Then be sure that the correct network settings are applied in the CamGraba main console. If you have not done this, please visit our CamGraba Network Setup article.
2. Now open the Remote Live Viewer application on your desktop. This can be found by going to Start > All Programs > Zavio CamGraba IP System > Remote Live Viewer. (Shown Below)
3. Now on the main menu of the Remote Live Viewer, click the General Settings icon. Then click Setting. (Shown Below)
4. Then under the Server tab enter the Server Name, Remote IP Address, Port Number, Username, and Password of your CamGraba NVR software. Then click Add followed by OK to save the settings. (Shown Below)
5. Then click the DVR you wish to view on the column to the right and click the Connect button. (Shown Below)
6. Now enter the Username and Password of you Zavio CamGraba NVR. (Shown Below)
7. You should now have remote access to your Zavio CamGraba NVR software.
Learn more about Zavio
Click here to learn more about the latest Zavio NVRs. Click here to see the latest Zavio IP cameras.
Works with Zavio IP Cameras & 3rd Party IP Cameras
Zavio stand-alone NVRs work with all Zavio IP cameras and thousands of third-party IP camera models.
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have a Zavio NVR and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete IP Camera Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete IP camera system quote that includes a stand along Zavio NVR or a custom PC based NVR build using the 64 channel IP camera software included with all Zavio IP cameras. We can also include any number and model of cameras, CAT-5 cables, PoE switches, and monitors. Let us customize a system based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions security cameras and video surveillance systems, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.