Please Note: The Zavio P5110 is No Longer Manufactured, please refer to the Zavio P5111 as a replacement.
The Zavio P5110 is a Pan Tilt IP Camera (megapixel IP camera). The Zavio P5110 camera is compatible for live remote viewing from both Windows and Mac computers. From Windows, the Internet Explorer web browser is used and from Macintosh computers, the Safari web browser is used. In addition to Internet Explorer and Safari, the Zavio P5110 also supports Mozilla Firefox browsers. Mac users, please read this before purchasing. Click here to watch a remote camera viewing video demonstration using a similar Zavio megapixel camera (Zavio F3106). It also features 850nm infared LED's with an effective range of up to 15 meters. Fully motorized mechanics give the Zavio P5110 a wide pan and tilt range. Note: This is a pan and tilt camera, not a PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom). This camera is hard wired using a Cat-5 patch cable. Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app. This camera includes the following in the box: mounting bracket for desktop, wall or ceiling mount, power supply, software CD, and network cable.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
- Built in Web Server
- 1.3 megapixel progressive scan CMOS sensor
- 4.0mm Fixed Iris Lens Provides 43 Degree Horizontal Angle of View
- iPhone & iPad Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- 30 Frames per second at 640 x 480 Resolution
- 15 Frames per second at 1280 x 1024 Resolution
- SSL v3 Advanced HTTPS Encryption Supported
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Two-way Audio with Built-In Microphone
- 354 Degree Pan Range, 125 Degree Tilt Range
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Mobile Phone Live Image through 2.5 WAP
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- UPnP for Fast and Easy Installation
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
Free 64 Channel NVR Software
Zavio cameras now include the a 64 channel NVR software license for free. The name of the IP camera software is the CamGraba. This Zavio NVR software is compatible with all Zavio camera models and runs on Windows based computers. The new CamGraba software allows 4 cameras to be remotely viewed simultaneously. Some additional features are: motion detection and schedule recording, supports H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression, multiple access levels with password protection, powerful search functions, enables remote access via the free CamGraba iPhone app. CamGraba iPhone and iPad apps coming soon.
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio F3106 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio P5110 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.