The Zavio P6210 is 2 megapixel pan tilt dome
network IP camera with built in infrared for night vision surveillance. This high def pan tilt camera can record up to 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames per second using it's 1/2.8" Sony Exmor CMOS image sensor and the 3.6mm lens provides a 81 degree horizontal view (Sample Video).
The Zavio P6210 can be powered by using the included
12V DC power adapter or by PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3af. The PoE option allows both video and power to be run over one Cat-5 cable.
The Zavio P6210 has a low light
lux rating of 0.05 in color and 0.001 in black and white. When the camera's infrared LEDs are engaged (which happens automatically in low light) 0 lux (zero light surveillance) is supported. The Infrared LED's have an effective range of up to 10 meters / 30 feet. Smart IR Technology allows the infrared LEDs to dim as objects move closer to prevent the image from whiting out.
The motorized mechanics of the camera give it a
330 degree pan range and a 67 degree tilt range. Note: This is a pan and tilt camera, not a PTZ (Pan, Tilt and Zoom). This camera DOES NOT have a mechanical zoom. The Corridor Mode is ideal for hallways and corridors because it makes the vertical angle of view wider than the horizontal angle of view to better capture long narrow areas.
Users can access a live video stream from remotely over the Internet from both
Windows and Mac computers. Internet Explorere, Firefox, Chromem and Safari web browsers are supported. Macintosh users, please read this before purchasing.
Click here to watch a
remote camera viewing video demonstration using a similar Zavio megapixel camera (Zavio F3106). Remote iPhone and iPad access is supported using the Free iCamViewer app. Click here to watch a video of the iPhone app.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images using Zavio cameras.
Zavio P6210 Features:
- 30 Frames per second at 1920 x 1080 Resolution (Full 1080p HD)
- 2 megapixel, 1/2.8" Sony Exmor CMOS sensor
- Designed for Indoor Surveillance Installation (Installation Video)
- Mechanical Pan and Tilt Operations from PC, Mac, and Mobile Apps
- IK08 Rated Vandal-Proof Dome Enclosure
- DC 12V or PoE IEEE 802.3af Powered
- 3.6mm, F1.8 megapixel fixed lens
- iPhone, iPad, Android App Compatible
- Free iCamViewer App
- Remote View from Mac Computers
- Remote View from Windows Computers
- Micro SD Card Slot for Local Recording & Snapshots
- True day & night with Infrared Mode (up to 30 feet)
- Smart IR Technology
- ROI (Region of Interest) Feature
- Corridor Mode
- Digital Input / Digital Output - 1 x alarm input, 1 x alarm output
- H.264, Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- ONVIF 2.2 and Profile S compliant
- 330 Degree Pan Range, 67 Degree Tilt Range
- Mobile Phone Streaming Live Video through 3GPP/ ISMA/ RTSP
- Two way audio (with external speaker jack)
- Built in Audio Mic
- IR Cut Filter
- DDNS Supported
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
Zavio P6210 Product Documents
Free 64 Channel NVR Software
Zavio cameras now include the a 64 channel NVR software license for free. The name of the IP camera software is the CamGraba. This Zavio NVR software is compatible with all Zavio camera models and runs on Windows based computers. The new CamGraba software allows 4 cameras to be remotely viewed simultaneously. Some additional features are: motion detection and schedule recording, supports H.264 / MPEG-4 / MJPEG compression, multiple access levels with password protection, powerful search functions, enables remote access via the free CamGraba iPhone app. CamGraba iPhone and iPad apps coming soon.
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio P5210 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio P5210 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the
NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.