Please Note: The Zavio D7210 is no longer manufactured and has been replaced by the Zavio D8210.
The Zavio D7210 is an outdoor megapixel dome camera capable of recording in
1920 x 1080 (1080P) video resolution at a full 30 frames per second (Sample Video). The Zavio D7210 features a 2 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor and a 3.3 - 12mm varifocal lens, giving the user a wide range of viewing angles to choose from.
IP66 housing allows the camera to withstand very harsh weather conditions and continue to work as intended. The housing is also IK10 rated, protecting the camera from acts of vandalism.
IR LED's have an effective range of 20 meters / 60 feet and enable this camera to record video in total darkness. To ensure that the IR lighting doesn't affect the image quality, a Removable IR Cut Filter blocks the infrared lighting and only allows visible light to be passed through.
This camera can be powered by
PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3af, making installation as simple as running a single Cat-5 cable. With the built-in Micro SD card slot users can record locally to the camera.
This camera is perfect for outdoor applications with varying weather and temperature conditions. For an indoor version of this camera, please refer to the
Zavio D5210. The Zavio D7210 is able to be monitored from both Windows and Mac computers. The Zavio D7210 fully supports Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Mac OS. Mac users, please read this before purchasing.
Click here to watch a
video of the free iPhone app that is compatible with this and all Zavio cameras.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images and demonstration videos using Zavio cameras.
Zavio D7210 Features:
- 2 Megapixel Image Sensor
- 3.3 - 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 31 - 95° degrees Horizontal Viewing angle
- 20 Meter / 60 Feet Max IR Range
- Supported Browsers: for Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome and Mac OS
- iPhone & Apple iPad Compatible (with our Free iCamViewer App from iTunes)
- Free iCamViewer App for remote viewing with iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and 3GPP Mobile Devices
- IK10 Vandalism Rating
- IP66 Weatherproof Rating
- Remote View from Mac Computers (from Browser only)
- Remote View from Windows Computers (from Browser or Zavio CamGraba)
- 30 Frames per second at 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Color Lux rating of 0.05
- B / W Lux rating of 0.001
- 3-axis Mount Supports Ceiling or Wall Mount Applications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) compatible
- Built in Micro SD for Local Recording (up to 32 GB)
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- DNS Supported
- Alarm Input
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio D7210 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio D7210 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the
NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.