Please Note: The Zavio D7320 is no longer manufactured and has been replaced by the Zavio D7510.
The Zavio D7320 is an outdoor network IP dome camera capable of recording in
2048 x 1536 resolution at 20 frames per second or 1920 x 1080 (1080P) video resolution at a full 30 frames per second (Sample Video). The Zavio D7320 features a 3 Megapixel progressive scan CMOS image sensor and a 3.3 - 12mm Varifocal lens, giving the installer a wide range of viewing angles to choose from. The D7320 supports H.264, 3GPP, and motion JPEG video streams.
The built in
IR LED's (infrared / night vision) have an effective range of up to 20 meters / 60 feet and enable this camera to record video in total darkness. To ensure that the IR lighting doesn't affect the image quality, a Removable IR Cut Filter blocks the infrared lighting and only allows visible light to pass through.
WDR Enhancement provides a wider contrast ratio that can accurately capture varying light intensities and enhance the details visible within an environment. This is especially useful in environments with ultra bright or dim lighting conditions such as the entrance to a building where the lighting is constantly changing.
IP66 and IK10 rated housing ensures that the camera will maintain full functionality in harsh weather conditions and resist acts of vandalism. This camera can be powered by PoE (Power over Ethernet) 802.3af, making installation as simple as running a single Cat-5 cable and eliminating the need for a power cable. A Built-in Micro SD Card Slot allows for local recording of video clips and snapshots.
The Zavio D7320 is able to be monitored from both Windows and Mac computers. The Zavio D7320 fully supports Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Mac OS.
Mac users, please read this before purchasing.
Click here to watch a
video of the free iPhone app that is compatible with this and all Zavio cameras.
Click to see additional remote monitoring images and demonstration videos using Zavio cameras.
Zavio D7320 Features:
- 3 Megapixel Image Sensor
- 3.3 - 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 26° - 86° degrees Horizontal Viewing angle
- 20 Meter / 60 Feet Max IR Range
- Supported Browsers: for Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome and Mac OS
- iPhone & Apple iPad Compatible (with our Free iCamViewer App from iTunes)
- Free iCamViewer App for remote viewing with iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and 3GPP Mobile Devices
- Remote View from Mac Computers (from Browser only)
- Remote View from Windows Computers (from Browser or Zavio CamGraba)
- 20 Frames per second at 2048 x 1536 Resolution
- 30 Frames per second at 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- Color Lux rating of 0.03
- B / W Lux rating of 0.001 (No IR)
- 0 Lux (With IR)
- 3-axis Mount Supports Ceiling or Wall Mount Applications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) compatible
- Built in Micro SD for Local Recording (up to 32 GB)
- H.264, MPEG-4, 3GPP, and Motion JPEG Video Formats Supported
- Supports 10 Simultaneous Users / Unlimited Remote Viewers Using Multicast
- Video Buffer makes the Streaming Smoother
- DNS Supported
- Alarm Input
- 64 Channel NVR Software Included
- User-friendly & Multi-lingual user interface
Zavio D7320 Quick Installation Guide
Click above for the Quick Installation Guide
Free iPhone App Download
The Zavio D7320 is compatible with the
Free iCamViewer app for network cameras.
The Zavio D7320 supports live remote viewing over the Internet from a Mac computer, however, Zavio cameras can not record video directly to a Mac. For Macintosh users that are looking for a surveillance system that can also support recorded video playback from a Mac, we recommend using Zavio cameras with the
NUUO NVR Titan recorder. It is highly recommended that Mac users read our Zavio IP camera FAQ for Mac before purchasing.
PoE for IP Camera
This IP camera is PoE (power over Ethernet) compliant which allows the installer to run a single CAT-5e cable to provide both power and data connectivity to the camera. CCTV Camera Pros supplies the following PoE injectors and PoE network switches which are compatible with this camera.
Please refer to these diagrams, to learn more about
how to wire IP cameras using a PoE injectors or a PoE switch.