Nuuo Titan NVR Remote Playback
The instructions featured in this article explain how to remotely playback recorded video data on the Nuuo Titan NVR using either an Internet Explorer web browser or the NuClient desktop software. The examples in this article were done using an NT-4040 NUUO Titan Network Video Recorder
First, ensure that the correct ports are forwarded in the router connected to your Nuuo Titan NVR. If you have yet to do this, please visit our Nuuo Titan NVR Network Setup article. Once your NVR and router are configured, follow either the Internet Explorer or NuClient remote playback instructions below. Make sure the computer you are using to access the NVR remotely is on a different network than the NVR.
Internet Explorer Remote Playback
1. First, launch an Internet Explorer web browser and enter the Remote IP Address of your Nuuo Titan NVR. (Shown Below)
2. Then, enter your Username and Password to login to your NVR. (Shown Below)
3. Once you are logged in, select the Video icon in the upper right portion of the screen. Then select the Playback option once you are in Video mode. (Shown Below)
4. Now select the desired date and time by scrolling through the Timeline. You can also enter the date and time by using the Calendar to the left. Then click the Play button. (Shown Below)
5. Your video will now begin to play.
NuClient Remote Playback
1. First, launch the Nuuo NuClient desktop application. The NuClient application can be found on the disc included with the Nuuo Titan NVR. Then enter your NVR's Remote IP Address, Username, and Password. (Shown Below)
2. Once you are logged into your NVR, click the Playback button at the top of the screen. (Shown Below)
3. Now select the desired date and time by scrolling through the Timeline. You can also enter the date and time by using the Calendar to the left. Then click the Play button. (Shown Below)
4. You will now see your video playback.