Nuuo Titan NVR Remote Access Mac
The instructions featured in this article explain how to set up access the Nuuo Titan NVR remotely using the NuClient software on a Mac. The examples in this article were done using an NT-4040 NUUO Titan Network Video Recorder
1. First, you will need to ensure that the correct ports are forwarded in the router connected to the Nuuo Titan NVR. If you have yet to do this, please visit our Nuuo Titan NVR Network Setup article.
2. Now install the NuClient software onto the Mac that you wish to access the NVR from. The NuClient software can be found on the disc included with the NVR. Make sure when installing the application that you choose the Mac OS version. (Shown Below) Follow the setup instructions on the disc to install the application on your Mac.
3. Once the NuClient application is installed, go ahead and launch it. (Shown Below)
4. Then you will be asked to enter the Remote IP Address (Server Address), Username and Password of your Nuuo Titan NVR. Click OK to log in to your NVR. (Shown Below)
5. You should now be able to view your NVR remotely on your Mac computer. (Shown Below)