Motion Detection Recording Setup for iDVR-E CCTV DVR
The instructions featured in this article explain how to setup motion detection recording for the latest version of the iDVR-E surveillance DVR. If the instructions below do not match your iDVR-E, please refer to the legacy version of the motion recording setup article - Legacy iDVR-E Motion Detection Record Setup.
Motion Recording Setup Instructions
Please follow the instructions below to setup motion recording on the latest version of the iDVR-E CCTV DVR.
- First press the Menu button on your iDVR-E and select Setup. (Shown Below)
- Now scroll over and select the Record icon. (Shown Below)
- On the Record menu, select the Day tab. (Shown Below)
- Now under the Event tab, make sure that the F/S (Frames per Second) is set as well as the Quality. Then under the Continuous tab, switch F/S to OFF to disable continuous recording. (Shown Below)
- Go to the Day Event tab and enable Motion on all of the cameras you would like to record on motion. (Shown Below)
- Your DVR is now set to record on motion.
iDVR CCTV DVRs
These instructions apply to the following model CCTV DVRs: iDVR-E4, iDVR-E8, iDVR-E16, and iDVR-RT16. Click here of on the image below to
learn more about these video surveillance DVRs.
About the Author
These setup instructions were written by
Mike Haldas. Mike is the co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.