Vandal Dome Camera an HD security camera with built-in infrared LEDs for day and night video surveillance. Please note that this camera has been replaced by the AHD-AD24H HD security camera. This camera supports the following video resolutions / video modes: 1080p AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI, and analog CCTV / CVBS 960H. . This is a commercial grade security with international IP67 weatherproof rating. CCTV Camera Pros also had this optional indoor / outdoor junction box available for this camera.
Check out these
sample surveillance videos and these snapshot images that show the normal light and infrared zero light capability of this camera.
In addition to being a high-end night vision camera, the AS700 also has built-in WDR (wide dynamic range) capabilities which allow compensation for variations in the foreground and background lighting. When in Infrared mode this night vision CCTV camera can capture images up to 90 ft. away in complete darkness. The DPRO-AS700 has a weatherproof rating of IP68 and also has the flexibility of dual voltage operation DC12V or 24VAC. The durable metal base and high impact plastic dome make it totally vandal resistant.
DPRO-AS700 Vandal Dome Camera features:
- 1/2.8" Sony Exmor CMOS Image Sensor
- 1080p / 2 Megapixel Lens
- Supports 1080p AHD, TVI, HD-CVI Video Formats
- Supports Analog CCTV / CVBS 960H Video
- Video Connector: BNC
- Power Connector: Screw Terminals (2.1mm Pigtail Included)
- Supports NTSC and PAL Video Formats
- Compatible AHD DVRs (analog high definition) and analog CCTV DVRs
- 2.8mm ~ 12mm Varifocal Lens
- 24 IR LEDs for Low Light & Zero Light Video Surveillance
- 20 Meter / 65 Foot Effective Infrared Range
- White dome base
- IP67 Rated Weatherproof Enclosure
- Tri-axis mount for ceiling or wall installations
- Optional Wall Mount Bracket
- Infrared for low light and zero light applications
- .01 LUX without IRs / 0 LUX with IRs on
- Sense-Up Intensifier Technology (Up to x30)
- Digital WDR / Digital Wide Dynamic Range
- Advanced On Screen Display controls via push buttons(located within the dome cover)
- OSD allows for control over light sensitivity, exposure, white balance, day/night, digital noise reduction, color, and sharpness adjustments
- Dual Voltage Input: 12V DC / 24 VAC
This video demonstrates the normal light and zero light capability of the DPRO-AS700. This room is 13 feet wide by 21 feet long. The camera is mounted in the corner of the room, 8 feet high. Notice that as Mike moves closer and further from the camera, the intensity of the infrared illumination automatically adjusts. This is the smart IR technology that is built into the camera working.
Important Note: Click the gear icon in the lower right of the video player and select 720p resolution.
Normal Light Image
The above image was captured using a DPRO-AS700 indoors in normal office lighting conditions.
Zero Light Image
This image was captured indoors in a zero light environment. The infrared LEDs of the camera are being used to capture video.
AHD-AD24H product spec here.
VT-J302 security camera junction box is an optional installation mount for this camera. There is a bottom and side cable inlet and the cable leads from your camera can neatly be concealed inside this weatherproof enclosure. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet. This junction box can be used for ceiling or wall mount installations. You can also use this pole mount bracket or this corner mount bracket in conjunction with this junction box.
This is what the camera looks like when installed with the optional junction box.
DPRO-AS700 Optional Wall Mount Bracket
Dimensions - 9 3/4" (Arm Length) x 6" (Wall Mount Base Plate) x 6" (Camera Mount Plate)
This camera uses built-in smart IR technology which allows the camera to automatically adjust the intensity of the infrared illumination provided by the built-in IR LEDs based on the distance objects are located from the camera. Click to
learn more about smart IR.