Nuuo Titan NVR Remote Access NuClient
The instructions featured in this article explain how to remotely access the Nuuo Titan NVR using the NuClient desktop software. The examples in this article were done using an NT-4040 NUUO Titan Network Video Recorder
1. First, ensure that the correct ports are forwarded in the router connected to the Nuuo Titan NVR. If you have yet to do this, please visit our Nuuo Titan NVR Network Setup article.
2. Now install the Nuclient software onto the PC you wish to remotely access the NVR from. The NuClient software can be found on the disc that came with the NVR. Insert the disc into the PC and open the disc folder. Then double-click the NuClient_1_2 folder and select either Mac or Windows OS (This article illustrates access on a Windows PC. Mac users please click here for instructions.). Locate and double-click the Setup application, follow the installation wizard to install NuClient onto your computer. (Shown Below)
3. Once the installation is complete, go ahead and launch the NuClient application. (If the icon is not on your desktop, go to Start > All Programs > Nuuo Titan Series > Nuuo NuClient) (Shown Below)
4. You will be prompted to enter the Remote IP Address, Username, and Password of the Nuuo Titan NVR. Click OK to login. (Shown Below)
5. You will now be able to view your Nuuo Titan NVR remotely. (Shown Below)