IP Camera Setup for Zavio NVR Software
Zavio IP Cameras include NVR software for Windows PCs that supports up to 64 cameras. The Zavio NVR software allows users record surveillance video from their IP cameras to the Windows PC hard drive. The software supports remote access and camera viewing from mobile apps and desktop software. iPhone and Android apps are available for free. Windows and Mac remote access are also supported. All apps support live camera viewing and recording video playback.
The NVR software has a built-in camera locator that scans your network for all Zavio cameras. This makes it very easy to add your cameras to the software. These instructions will show you how this is done. If you have not already installed the software on your PC, please do that before starting these instructions.
IP Camera Setup
- Make sure that all your Zavio IP cameras are connected to a router or network switch on the same network as the PC running the NVR software.
- Launch the NVR software. Then locate and click the General Settings button. Select Setting, followed by System Setting. (Shown Below)
- Once in the System Setting menu, select the Camera tab, then the Search button. The Search mode will detect any Zavio IP cameras or Zavio video servers on the local network.
- Select the cameras you wish to add, then enter the Username and Password. Then click OK. (Shown Below)
- You will then be prompted by your firewall to allow access. Click Allow Access. (Shown Below)
- You should now see your camera(s) displayed. (Shown Below) Repeat steps 3 & 4 for up to 64 cameras.
Learn more about Zavio
Click here to learn more about the latest Zavio NVRs. Click here to see the latest Zavio IP cameras.
Request a Demo
If you do not currently have a Zavio NVR and would like to log in to the demo unit at our office, please request a demo login below. You will be able to log in from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices. You can also log in from Macintosh and Windows computers. Please click here to request a demo login.
Complete IP Camera Systems
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete IP camera system quote that includes a stand along Zavio NVR or a custom PC based NVR build using the 64 channel IP camera software included with all Zavio IP cameras. We can also include any number and model of cameras, CAT-5 cables, PoE switches, and monitors. Let us customize a system based on your project requirements.
About the Author
This article was written by Mike Haldas, co-founder and managing partner of CCTV Camera Pros. If you have any questions security cameras and video surveillance systems, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.