This IP surveillance system includes a 2 indoor dome IP cameras, a network video recorder, PoE switch, and pre-made CAT-5 cables. The IP cameras are Zavio model D4320, which is an indoor dome with built-in infrared / night vision. This camera has a 2.8mm fixed lens that provides a wide angle of view - 87-degree view. The NVR is the Zavio NVC-2080, which supports up to 8 cameras. This can be upgraded to the 16 channel NVR. These Zavio NVRs support remote live camera viewing and recorded video playback from iPhone and Android mobile apps - which are free. Users can also access their cameras and NVR from Mac and Windows PCs.
Zavio NVR Features:
- Stand Alone Linux Embedded NVR
- Supports 8 Zavio IP Cameras
- Records Audio Surveillance Also (applicable only to IP cameras with built-in microphones)
- Supports up to 8 Megapixel Resolution
- HDMI and VGA Outputs
- RCA Output for Audio Support
- 2 USB Ports
- PTZ Camera Controls
- Digital PTZ Support
- POS (Point of Sale) System Integration
- Smart Streaming Technology
- CMS Software to Manage Multiple NVRs / Locations
- Remote Access Mac, Windows, iPhone and Android Mobile Devices
- Mobile App Push Notifications to iPhone and Android
- Continuous, Schedule, Alarm Triggered and Motion Detection Recording Supported
- Remote Live Camera View & Recorded Video Playback via Mobile and Desktop Apps
- Simple to Use / Graphical User Interface
- USB Mouse Included
- Dimensions: 11.5" (L) x 13" (W) x 1.75" (H)
Zavio D4320 Camera Features:
Below are the main features of the IP camera included with this system. You can learn more about the Zavio D4320 here.
- 1/3" CMOS Image Sensor
- 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- 87° Horizontal Angle of View
- 3 Megapixel Resolution
- Supports 2048 x 1536 Resolution at 30 FPS Recording
- Supports 2304 x 1296 Resolution at 30 FPS Recording
- 15 Meter / 45 Foot Infrared Range
- POE 802.3AF Compliant (Power over Ethernet)
- WDR Enhancement
- IK08 Vandal Resistant Indoor Housing
- 3 Axis Mount for Wall or Ceiling
- Corridor Mode
- ROI (Region of Interest) Feature
- H.265, H.264, and MJPEG (Motion JPEG) Video Streams
- 0.05 Color Lux Rating / 0.005 Black and White Lux Rating
Users can navigate the menu system of Zavio NVRs using the included USB mouse.
The above screenshot shows the live camera view directly from the VGA and HDMI output of the Zavio NVR. The main menu seen on the bottom of the screen can be activated by clicking on the mouse button with the mouse cursor near the bottom of the screen.
The iOS app that lets users remotely log in to Zavio NVRs. The iPhone app allows users to view their IP cameras live and also search and playback recorded video surveillance on the NVR.
You can learn more about how to view IP cameras from the iPhone app here.
This is the live remote camera view on iPhone with the app is single camera view.
The app also supports multiple camera views. Here is the 4 camera view.
The Android mobile app allows users to remotely view their IP camera live on Android. It also supports recorded video search and playback. This is what the 4-camera live view looks like in portrait mode.
You can learn more about the Zavio Android app here.
Here is the Android app viewing a Zavio IP camera remotely in HD portrait mode.
Users can access Zavio NVRs from Macintosh PCs via the web browser app. Users can view their IP cameras live on Mac and also search and playback video recorded on the NVR's hard drive. This is the 4-camera live view from the Mac web browser app.
You can learn more about the Mac IP camera viewer app here.
The software supports a full-screen view which removes the menu system / DVR controls
Here is a close-up view of the remote camera view on Mac in full-screen mode. Please click on any of these images to see larger pictures.
Users can remotely access Zavio NVRs from Windows PCs via the Internet Explorer web browser. Windows web browser access supports remote live camera viewing and recorded video search and playback. Users can also access most administrative features of the DVR if they log in using an admin user ID.
Here is a 4 camera view of the Zavio IP camera system at CCTV Camera Pros warehouse using Internet Explorer.
This is the 4 camera view in full-screen mode.
Here is a single IP camera view in full-screen mode.
In addition to web browser access, Windows users can also use the remote client software on Windows PCs. The remote client software supports live camera view, recorded video search and playback, and remote video backup / archive. Please click on any of the below images to see a full HD 1080p image.
The above screenshot shows the remote software in live camera viewing mode (4 camera grid view).
Here is a single camera live view using the remote viewing software.
Remote NVR Software for Windows Video Playback
When the user selects video playback, they are presented with a timeline search and the ability to look for different types of recordings, such as motion detection and alarm recording (if applicable). The user can select the time-frame that they want to playback.
Here is the recorded video playback view in 4 camera mode.
Would you like to log in and try out a Zavio NVR before you decide to buy one? Please use this form to request the demo login information.
Did you know? CCTV Camera Pros can provide a complete IP camera system quote that includes any Zavio IP cameras, a Zavio NVR or a custom PC based NVR build using the 64 channel IP camera software included with this camera. We can also include any number and model of cameras, CAT-5 cables, PoE switches, and monitors. Let us customize a system based on your project requirements.
Product User Manual