The SYSPRO-8P809A is an 8 channel DVR security system that comes with (8) outdoor 4K IP cameras, (1) 8ch 4K NVR with PoE, and (8) 100ft CAT5E network cables. The cameras have a motorized vari-focal lens with auto-focus. There is AI software (artificial intelligence) built into the cameras and DVR / NVR included with this system. The Viewtron network video recorder has 8ch PoE (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included.
IP-A8BZ IP security cameras that are included support 8 megapixel / 4K video resolution and have built-in AI (artificial intelligence) functions. The AI object detection supports vehicle detection, person detection, and face detection. AI object detection is much more reliable than standard motion detection used by traditional CCTV camera systems.
You can see
surveillance photo snapshots captured with this system and this demo IR night vision camera demo.
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 8 PoE network ports on the back of the
8ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet), and 16 PoE ports on the 16ch NVR model. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with AI Functions
This is the
8ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 8 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 8ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 8ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Alarm Ports: 8 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 1 Hard Drive Bay, up tp 12TB
- Installed Storage: 1TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the NVR product specification here.
Viewtron NVRs have built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras over these PoE ports, and the cameras automatically connect to the NVR software. This makes installation extremely easy for DIY and professional installers. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- The power supply adapter that is included with the NVR plugs into this port. (labeled in purple)
- To the right of the PoE ports, there is a LAN port. If you plan on connecting your NVR to a network and / or the Internet, you will use this port to connect to your router or switch with Ethernet cable (CAT5 or CAT6).
- Viewtron NVRs have HDMI and VGA monitor outputs. Both of these monitor outputs can be used at the same time (dual monitor support).
- The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or to connect a USB drive for video backup / export.
- There is one audio input port for an audio surveillance microphone. There is one audio output to connect external speakers.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports.
4K Bullet IP Camera w/ Morotized Zoom Lens
Important Note: AI cameras can only be configured for one type of AI function. For example, you can not setup an AI camera to do both facial recognition and vehicle detection at the same time. If you need to perform 2 different types of AI functions, then you need 2 cameras.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.264+, H.265, H.265+
- Supported Resolutions: 4K / 8mp, 6mp, 5mp, 4mp, 2K, 3mp, 1080p, 720p ( 1 ~ 30fps; 50Hz: 1~25fps ) HFR mode: 1080p / 720p( 60Hz : 1 ~ 60fps; 50Hz: 1~50fps )
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 4K Resolution, 60 FPS at 1080p / 2mp Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1 / 1.8" CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 70 Meter / 230 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Varifocal 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom Lens / 115° to 36° Adjustable Field of View
- Audio: 1ch audio input
- Alarm Ports: 1ch alarm input, 1ch alarm output
- Style: White Bullet, Metal
- Installation: Tri-Axis. Ceiling or Wall Mount
- Junction Box: Yes. Optional Wall Bracket / Outdoor Junction Box Available
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 256GB micro SD card
- Analytics: Yes. Facial Recognition / Face Match Database, People Detection, Vehicle Detection, Face Detection, Perimeter Protection, Target Counting, Intrusion Zone Detection, Exception Detection.
- NDAA Compliant IP Camera
The above image shows the dimensions of the LPR-IP7 in millimeters. For reference 100.3mm = 4 inches. 88.9mm = 3.5 inches. 279.5mm = 11 inches.
VT-J302 security camera junction box is an optional installation mount for the IP-A8BZ. There is a bottom and side cable inlet and the cable leads from your camera can neatly be concealed inside this weatherproof enclosure. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet. This junction box can be used for vertical or horizontal installations.
Here is the IP-A8BZ installed on a pole using the optional VT-J302 junction box. CCTV Camera Pros recommends using the junction box for all outdoor installations.
In this video, the mobile app connects to the
Viewtron IP camera NVR at CCTV Camera Pros office. The CCTV Camera Pros' NVR is connected to 6
Viewtron IP cameras, including 4K AI security cameras, a motorized varifocal / zoom IP camera, and an LPR / ANPR camera (license plate recognition / automatic number plate recognition). You can watch additional video demos of the Viewtron security camera app here.
Watch this video surveillance footage to see some daytime and IR night vision mode recordings. To record these videos, the IP-A8BZ was connected to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR with CAT6 network cable. You can also use CAT5E cable.
These surveillance snapshot were captured using the IP-A8BZ that is installed on the front of Mikes's house to monitor his driveway. Please click on the images to see the full sized 4K UHD photos.
The lens is set to the widest angle of view (2.8mm settings) in order to provide video surveillance coverage for Mike's 3 car driveway and entire front yard.
This image was captured at night with the IP camera's IR night vision engaged.
Watch this video to see the motorized zoom lens of the IP-A8BZ controlled using a Viewtron NVR. The video also demonstrates controlling the motorized varifocal lens via the Viewtron mobile app for iPhone. Please note that the Android app works exactly the same and the iPhone all. You can also adjust the lens angle from the Mac and Windows software that is included.
CCTV Camera Pros installed an IP-A8BZ on this pole behind our warehouse to get an ultra wide overview of the back of our commercial property. We use this as an overview for our
LPR camera system. With the motorized varifocal lens set at 2.8mm, this IP camera provides a very wide angle of view.
Here is a close-up of the pole installation. The IP-A8BZ is the camera on the left. You can see that we used the optional
outdoor junction box for this installation, which we highly recommend for all outdoor installations.
Here is a screenshot captured from the IP-A8BZ that is installed on the metal pole across the street from our office. The security camera's motorized zoom lens is set to the widest angle - 2.8mm. You can see the 115 degree field of view that it captures. We documented the distances of some of the objects that are in the camera's view to provide some perspective on how large of an area this 4K IP camera can cover. Please click on the above image to see the 4K resolution photo.
Motorized Zoom Controls
Here is a screenshot captured with the motorized zoom lens (also known as motorized varifocal lens) controls enabled in on the Viewtron NVR that this camera is connected to. The PTZ controls are used to zoom the camera lens in and out. The is the 12mm lens setting, which is the most narrow and zoomed in lens setting. The blue car is parked 100 feet away from where the camera is mounted.
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system have built-in AI software for advanced video analytics. You can see the latest
video demos Viewtron AI cameras here. The following Intelligent Video Analytics are supported by this system.
- Perimeter Protection - Line crossing, region entrance/exiting/intrusion (human/motor vehicle/ non-motor vehicle classification)
- Target Counting - Line crossing human/motor vehicle/non-motor vehicle counting
- Exception Detection - Scene change, video blur and video color cast detection
- Face Detection - Face detection and face capture
The vehicle detection function of Viewtron AI cameras is much more reliable than video motion technique used by a non-AI camera. Traditional video motion detection produces a lot of false alerts. A well trained AI camera can detect cars and motorcycles in real time and with 99% accuracy. Object detection events can trigger alarms such as video recording, mobile app push notifications, DVR buzzer, photo snapshots, and email alerts.
The person detection function of Viewtron AI cameras works the same as vehicle / car detection. An intrusion zone is mapped out on the DVR interface. The only difference is that human detection is selected in the setup, instead of vehicles. The red rectangle is the intrusion zone in in the above screenshot. You can see when Mike crosses over the intrusion zone, he is detected as a human and an alarm event is triggered.
The face detection function of Viewtron AI cameras makes it easy to trigger alarms based on a human face appearing within the view of the camera. The above screenshot was captured using a Viewtron IP-A4D dome AI camera connected to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR. When a face is detected, the event is recorded in the NVR's database. Thumbnail images can be displays (like you see above) for easy access to playback the recorded video of the facial detection.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports).
For POS systems that do not have network capability, CCTV Camera Pros supplies this
RS-232 to Ethernet converter to capture cash register data from the printer port.
You can learn more about
CCTV POS text integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to be a US Veteran Owned small business. Our co-founder, Mike Haldas, served in the United States Marine Corps 1993-1997.