The MON-LCD35TM CCTV test monitor uses a BNC video input allowing CCTV installers to connect and test security cameras when performing surveillance system installations. This portable CCTV service monitor features a 5" TFT LCD screen and supports video input from PAL & NTSC Analog cameras in addition to High Definition AHD, CVI, and TVI cameras using the BNC input. The monitor screen supports 800 x 480 pixel resolution.
This CCTV test monitor is powered by a built-in rechargeable 3.7V 2600mA Lithium Battery, capable of powering the monitor for up to 5 hours with normal use. The MON-LCD35TM can also power cameras using the 12V-DC power output, which is rated up to 800mA. This is handy for testing camera angles and installation locations before temperament power cable is in place. Users can also charge cell phones and other devices using the 5V-DC USB port.
There is no need for a flashlight when using the 35TM, as it has a built-in LED for illumination. This monitor can also be used as a small monitor for vehicle navigation systems or other video application where a very small monitor is required.
CCTV Test Monitor Features
- 5 inch TFT LCD Monitor
- Works with Analog CCTV, AHD, CVI, and TVI Cameras up to 4K
- Manual Operation
- On Screen Display Menu
- 1 BNC Video Input
- Audio Input
- Built-in Speaker
- RS485 Support (Pelco D and P Support)
- UTP Cable Tester
- 12V-DC Output to Power Cameras
- 5V-DC USB Port for Charging Cell Phones or other USB compliant devices
- RCA to BNC converter enables you to connect to RCA and BNC devices
- Video System Input: PAL / NTSC
- Used in CCTV Testing and Monitoring
- Adjustable Wristband
- Built-in Rechargeable 3.7V 2600mA Lithium Battery