The PSPRO-AC-9 is a 9 channel 24VAC CCTV power supply box. This power supply can be used with any type of 24VAC powered security camera, including CCTV, IP, SDI, AHD, HD-TVI. Please confirm that your device requires 24VAC and NOT 12V DC. If you connect a 12V DC device to a 24VAC power supply, the circuit board will be burnt and the device will be ruined.
This power distribution box is typically installed with 8 camera video surveillance systems, even though it actually has 9 channels. This power box supplies 24 VAC 10 Amp continuous current to 9 channels. The power box housing is made of heavy gauge metal. This power supply box can be used with the 18/2 conductor power wire in RG59 Siamese cable as well as pre-made CCTV cables.
24VAC CCTV Power Supply Box
- Power up to 9 cameras
- 24 Volt AC
- 10 Amp total output
- CE Listed
- Each channel PTC fused at 1 amp
- LED Status for each channel
- Master On / Off Switch with LED status
- Power cord included
- Plugs into standard wall outlet - 110-120V
- Dimensions - 8"W x 11"H x 3.75"D
The PSPRO-AC-9 uses PTC auto reset fuses instead of traditional one time use fuses. The above image shows a power supply box on the left that uses traditional fuses. The one on the right shows our power distribution box with PTC fuses. Please note that the PSPRO-AC-9 comes in a light tan metal case. PTC is much more convenient because when there is a short circuit, the PTC turns the circuit off. When the short circuit is fixed, the PTC automatically resets. There is no burnt out fuse to replace.
CCTV Power Distribution Box
This image shows a closeup of the power distribution block inside the box. It contains the following.
- (1) Master Power Switch (On / Off).
- (1) Green LED Master Power Status Light
- (9 Pair) Power Output Screw Terminals
- (9) Red LED Status Lights. One for each port.
- (9) PTC Auto Reset Fuses (above the red LED lights)
Pre-cut Power Wire Knockouts
The above image shows the left and right sides of the PSPRO-AC-9.
This 24VAC power supply box has pre-cut wire knockouts to run power wire through. The power input terminal is located on the side of the box as well.
Power Supply Box Installation
This diagram shows how to install a
24VAC CCTV power supply box with a security camera system using RG59 Siamese coax cable. This is how it works.
Please note that our 24VAC power supply boxes can be used to power CCTV cameras, HD security camera, IP cameras and other 24VAC alarm devices. Please confirm that your device requires 24VAC and NOT 12V DC. If you connect a 12V DC device to a 24VAC power supply, the circuit board will be burnt and the device will be ruined.
- The raw cable ends of the 18/2 power wire is connected to one of the ports on the power distribution panel using the screw terminals.
- The camera end of the power cable attaches to the power terminals on the 24VAC CCTV camera.
CCTV Installation Guides
We have the following CCTV camera system cable installation guides available. They include instructions on installing a power supply box.