The Geovision GV-SNVR0812 is an 8 channel standalone NVR capable of supporting up to 8 Geovision IP cameras / devices. Third-party IP cameras are also supported via the ONVIF and RTSP protocols. The Geovision GV-SNVR0812 records to a single internal hard drive (up to 10TB max) in up to 4K Resolution (3840 x 2160) on all 8 channels using the H.265 video compression.
Instead of using a separate POE switch or injector to power POE compliant cameras, the GV-SNVR0812 has
POE 802.3AT (POE+) ports built-in to power the cameras directly from the NVR. This eliminates the need for an additional piece of equipment and makes setup as simple as connecting the cameras to the network video recorder. In addition to POE ports, it also features a WAN port to connect to the local network.
4K HDMI video output that connects directly to a monitor, it eliminates the need for a separate PC to view and playback recorded video from the unit. This NVR has (3) USB 2.0 ports that can be used to connect a storage device to import or export settings, update the firmware, save snapshots, and save the recorded video in AVI format.
PTZ cameras can be controlled using the onscreen controls or with the optional
GV-Joystick V2. The Geovision GV-SNVR0812 can be remotely accessed from a number of devices including Windows PC, iPhone/iPad, and Android mobile devices.
- Compact Design
- Linux Embedded Software
- Supports Up to 8 GV-IP Cameras
- Support for Third-Party IP Cameras via ONVIF and RTSP
- Up to 4K Resolution (3840 x 2160) for Each Channel
- H.265 and H.264 Video Compression Supported
- 10 TB Max Storage Capacity (1 - 3.5" HDD Bay)
- 3 USB 2.0 Ports for Video Backup and Updates
- 8 POE 802.3AT (POE+) Ports Built-in
- 4 Digital Inputs / 1 Digital Output
- Automatic Search and Setup for GV-IP Cameras
- Dual Video Stream Support
- Remotely Accessible from PC, iPhone, and Android
- 4K HDMI Video Output
- Support for 13 Languages
- 8 Simultaneous Remote Connections Max
- Timeline and Multi-Channel Playback
- Continuous, Motion and Schedule Recording
Supported GV-IP Cameras
- GV-Target Series IP Camera (Firmware V1.0 or later)
- GV-SD220/220-S (Firmware V1.02 or later)
- All the other GV-IP Cameras (Firmware V2.11 or later) EXCEPT the models below:
1. The GV-SNVR supports the recording frame rate of up to 30 FPS only.
2. The GV-SNVR0812 supports the recording bandwidth of up to 48 Mbps only.
3. Please Note: For supported IP cameras, the resolutions of stream 1 and 2 both must meet the requirements noted under Product Specification.
4. GV-SNVR0812 also supports EVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 and UVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300.
Geovision NVR Network Diagram
PC Based GeoVision NVRs Also Available
Here is a picture of our mini
PC based GeoVision NVR. CCTV Camera Pros custom builds PC based NVRs using GV-NVR software. We build custom mini towers, full sized towers, and rack mount server style NVRs based on the customer's requirements.
CCTV Camera Pros has been a master distributor for GeoVision since 2006. Our system engineers have designed GeoVision video surveillance systems for customers in all 50 US states. We support our installation partners, electricians, and low voltage security installers by designing and pre-configure systems before we ship them. In addition to the custom NVR / DVRs that we build, our technicians can also login to these systems remotely to assist with setup and troubleshooting after they are installed. We provide lifetime technical support for all of the products that we supply.
fill out this form to request a free design consultation. If you prefer, you can also send us an email here.