CCTV Camera Pros custom builds custom PC based GeoVision NVRs with GV-NVR IP camera software pre-installed. We custom build these PC based DVR / NVRs using the IP camera software that is included with
GeoVision IP cameras. We call these PC builds our GeoVision mini NVRs because we use the smallest possible desktop case that will support all of the hard drive bays, processor, video card, and ram that is required for a commercial grade GeoVision build. Our customers love these mini NVRs!
CCTV Camera Pros also custom builds surveillance systems using full size desktop towers and rack mount server cases. We can provide a free phone consultation and quote. Need a complete system design that includes IP cameras, network switches, cable, wireless systems? We do that too.
Geovision NVR Software
GV-NVR is the name for the GeoVision surveillance software that is installed on these NVRs. It is a complete video surveillance system package that can record and manage up to 32 cameras. For customers that need to record more than 32 cameras, we can build the GeoVision NVR with GV-VMS software to support up to 64 cameras on one recorder.
GV-NVR supports third-party IP cameras. ONVIF compatible IP cameras are supported. The live security camera view and recorded video playback layout can be easily adjusted with the "easy to use" drag-and-drop function.
GV-NVR comes with a variety of intelligent video analytic software features for to security monitoring and to reduce the need for manual supervision. The built-in Webcam Server allows users to remotely access the live view of their camera as well as recorded video using web browsers, mobile apps for iPhone and Android and the client Remote ViewLog application.
You can download the complete
GeoVision GV-NVR software data sheet here. It lists all of the features of the software.
This is the specification that we use to build our GeoVision PC based recorders. We custom build these computers based on customer requirements.
*Subject to change based on availability.
- Mini PC Case with 4 Hot Swap Bays
- Choice of Intel Quad Core and Six Core Processor (i3, i5, i7)
- B360N* Motherboard with 16GB to 32GB RAM rated @ DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200*)
- Solid State Drive (SSD) with Windows 10 64-bit Installed & Configured
- 1TB Storage HDD (Upgrades available up to 40Tb)
- GeForce GT 1030 PCI-e 3.0 x16 Graphics Card w/ DVI & HDMI*
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet NIC Port
- Built-in Wireless a/b/g/n/ac Network Card for WiFi Connectivity
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Three HDMI Outputs Supporting up to 4K Resolution (4096x2160@30 Hz)
- 350 Watt 80+ Bronze Certified Power Supply*
- USB Keyboard & 3 button optical mouse included
- Genuine Windows Operating System with License installed
- Free anti-virus software and remote support software installed
- Case Dimensions: 7.75" x 7.5" x 10" / 19.7cm x 19.1cm x 25.4cm
Geovision NVR PC
Here is a picture of our mini GeoVision NVR with the front door of the case opened. You can see the four hot-swappable hard drive bays and the two front USB ports. Each of these hard drive ports supports up to a 10TB hard drive for a total of 40 terra-bytes of video surveillance storage if needed.
CCTV Camera Pros uses these GeoVision NVRs in the design of indoor and outdoor security camera systems. Here is an example of how our GV-NVR mini PC can be used with a wireless IP camera system that connects two separate buildings.
This is how it works.
- The building on the right houses the GeoVision recorder. It is connected to a POE-SW54 network switch.
- There is also a GeoVision IP camera in the building where the NVR is located. It ids also hard wired to the POE switch.
- The network uplink port is connected to the receiving antenna of the WIFI-EH9500 outdoor wireless IP camera system using CAT-5 cable.
- The building on the left has 2 GeoVision IP cameras installed. Both are hard wired to a POE-SW54 network switch. Please note that the security cameras at both buildings may be installed indoors or outdoors. There can be one or more than one IP camera installed at each location.
- The network uplink port is connected to the transmitting antenna of the WIFI-EH9500 system.
- This creates a wireless bridge between the two buildings so that the security cameras from both buildings can record to the same NVR.
Want to learn more about how to use a GeoVision NVR to build a wireless camera system? CCTV Camera Pros co-founder, Mike Haldas, wrote this article to help educate customers: Designing the Best Outdoor Wireless Security Camera System with a DVR.
CCTV Camera Pros has been a master distributor for GeoVision since 2006. Our system engineers have designed GeoVision video surveillance systems for customers in all 50 US states. We support our installation partners, electricians, and low voltage security installers by designing and pre-configure systems before we ship them. In addition to the custom NVR / DVRs that we build, our technicians can also login to these systems remotely to assist with setup and troubleshooting after they are installed. We provide lifetime technical support for all of the products that we supply.
fill out this form to request a free design consultation. If you prefer, you can also send us an email here.