The VT-S2B8 is an AI security camera system that includes (8) 4mp bullet IP cameras with AI software, (1) 8ch 4K NVR, and (8) 100ft CAT5E network cables. The Viewtron network video recorder has 8ch PoE (power over Ethernet) built-in which makes this system extremely simple to install. Simply connect each camera to the back of the recorder using the CAT5 cable that is included. This NVR also supports many AI functions when used with
Viewtron AI security cameras.
IP-A4BZ dome IP security cameras that are included support 4 megapixel resolution and have built-in AI (artificial intelligence) functions. The AI object detection supports vehicle detection, person detection, and face detection. AI object detection is much more reliable than standard motion detection used by traditional CCTV camera systems.
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system come with a 2-year warranty and lifetime USA based technical support provided directly from CCTV Camera Pros. This is an NDAA compliant IP camera system that can be used for US government purchases.
PoE IP Camera System
The built-in PoE ports on the Viewtron NVR enable a simple, plug and play installation. There are 8 PoE network ports on the back of the
8ch NVR (standard RJ-45 Ethernet), and 16 PoE ports on the 16ch NVR model. Using the pre-made CAT5 cable included with the system, simply connect each camera to a port on the NVR. The NVR will detect the camera and add it to the system. For the monitor display, users can use the HDMI or VGA video outputs, or both if you want to use two monitors.
Remote Security Camera Viewing Apps & Software Included
Viewtron NVRs include mobile apps for iPhone and Android. Desktop software for Mac and Windows is also included for free. You can view your security cameras live and playback recorded video on your DVR from all of these platforms - remotely over the Internet.
You own everything and there are no monthly fees!
Viewtron IP Camera NVR with AI Functions
This is the
8ch IP camera NVR that is included with this system.
- Type: Stand Alone Embedded Linux Operating System
- Video Input: 8 RJ-45 Network Connection Inputs with PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power over Ethernet: 8ch RJ-45, 802.3af, Output Power ≤ 150W
- Supported IP Cameras: Viewtron, All ONVIF Compatible IP Camera Brands
- Supported Camera Resolutions: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K
- Audio Surveillance Support: Yes. 8ch IP Camera Audio
- 2-Way Audio: Yes. 1 RCA Output for Speakers. 1 RCA Input for Microphone
- Recording Resolution: 720p / 1mp, 1080p / 2mp, 3mp, 4mp, 5mp, 6mp, 8mp / 4K, 30FPS per Channel
- Recording Modes: Manual, Continuous, Schedule, Motion Detection, Alarm, Smart Events
- AI Functions: Face Detection, Face Database Match, LPR / License Plate Recognition.
- Video Compression / Codec: H.264, H.265
- Monitor Outputs: HDMI, VGA
- HDMI Display: 4K Resolution, 3840 x 2160
- VGA Display: 1080p Resolution, 1920 x 1080
- Alarm Ports: 8 Inputs, 4 Outputs, Also Supports IP Camera Alarm Input
- Alarm Notification: Email, Push Notification to Mobile Apps, Desktop Software
- Mobile Apps: iPhone, Android
- VMS Software: Video Management Software for Mac and Windows PCs
- PTZ Camera Support: UTC (Up the Coax) Support to Control PTZ Over RG59 Video Cable
- Cash Register / POS Integration: Yes. Text Overlay. Cash Registers Supported
- Max Storage: 1 Hard Drive Bay, up tp 12TB
- Installed Storage: 1TB Hard Drive Included
- NVR Controls: USB Mouse Included. Wireless IR Remote Control Optional Add-On
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer Warranty Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Tech Support: Lifetime Technical Support Direct from CCTV Camera Pros
- Detailed Specification: Download the NVR product specification here.
Viewtron NVRs have built-in PoE ports that allow you to plug PoE IP cameras directly into the Ethernet ports. The NVR provides power to the cameras over these PoE ports, and the cameras automatically connect to the NVR software. This makes installation extremely easy for DIY and professional installers. We highly recommend
Viewtron IP cameras with PoE for use with these NVRs.
Here is some additional information about the ports on the back of the NVR (starting from left to right).
- The power supply adapter that is included with the NVR plugs into this port. (labeled in purple)
- To the right of the PoE ports, there is a LAN port. If you plan on connecting your NVR to a network and / or the Internet, you will use this port to connect to your router or switch with Ethernet cable (CAT5 or CAT6).
- Viewtron NVRs have HDMI and VGA monitor outputs. Both of these monitor outputs can be used at the same time (dual monitor support).
- The USB port can be used for the mouse that is included or to connect a USB drive for video backup / export.
- There is one audio input port for an audio surveillance microphone. There is one audio output to connect external speakers.
- Burglar alarm sensors can be integrated into these NVRs using the alarm input / alarm output ports.
Bullet IP Camera
This is the
IP-A4BZ bullet IP camera that is included with this system.
- Video Output: Network IP / RJ-45 Network Connection, ONVIF Protocol Compliant
- Video Format: H.264, H.265
- Supported Resolutions: 4mp, 2K, 3mp, 1080p, 720p ( 1 ~ 30fps; 50Hz: 1~25fps ) HFR mode: 1080p / 720p( 60Hz : 1 ~ 60fps; 50Hz: 1~50fps )
- Video Frame Rate: 30 FPS at 4mp Resolution, 60 FPS at 1080p / 2mp Resolution
- Image Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
- Infrared: Yes. Built-in IR Night Vision. Up to 40 Meter / 120 Feet
- Weatherproof: Yes. IP67 Housing. Indoor / Outdoor Installation
- Lens: Vari-focal 2.8-12mm Motorized Zoom Lens / 102°~33.9° Adjustable Field of View
- Audio: 1ch audio input
- Style: White Bullet, Metal
- Installation: Ceiling or Wall Mount Tri-Axis, Optional Wall Bracket / Junction Box
- Remote Viewing: Yes. iPhone App, Android App, Mac Software, Windows Software Included
- Power: DC12V DC Power supply or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Image Control: Digital Wide Dynamic Range Function, 3D DNR (Digital Noise Reduction)
- SD Card Slot: Yes. Built-in micro SD card slot supports up to 128GB micro SD card
- Analytics: Yes. Facial Recognition / Face Match Database, People Detection, Face Detection, Perimeter Protection, Target Counting, Exception Detection
Junction Box Mount Option
VT-J302 security camera junction box is an optional installation mount for the camera included with this system. There is a bottom and side cable inlet and the cable leads from your camera can neatly be concealed inside this weatherproof enclosure. When the bottom inlet is used, the inlet plug can be moved to the size inlet. This junction box can be used for ceiling or wall mount installations. Watch this video to learn why we recommend using a junction box for outdoor installations.
The NVR and IP cameras included with this system have built-in AI software for advanced video analytics. You can see the latest
video demos Viewtron AI cameras here. The following Intelligent Video Analytics are supported by this system.
- Perimeter Protection - Line crossing, region entrance/exiting/intrusion (human/motor vehicle/ non-motor vehicle classification)
- Target Counting - Line crossing human/motor vehicle/non-motor vehicle counting
- Exception Detection - Scene change, video blur and video color cast detection
- Face Detection - Face detection and face capture
The vehicle detection function of Viewtron AI cameras is much more reliable than video motion technique used by a non-AI camera. Traditional video motion detection produces a lot of false alerts. A well trained AI camera can detect cars and motorcycles in real time and with 99% accuracy. Object detection events can trigger alarms such as video recording, mobile app push notifications, DVR buzzer, photo snapshots, and email alerts.
The person detection function of Viewtron AI cameras works the same as vehicle / car detection. An intrusion zone is mapped out on the DVR interface. The only difference is that human detection is selected in the setup, instead of vehicles. The red rectangle is the intrusion zone in in the above screenshot. You can see when Mike crosses over the intrusion zone, he is detected as a human and an alarm event is triggered.
The face detection function of Viewtron AI cameras makes it easy to trigger alarms based on a human face appearing within the view of the camera. The above screenshot was captured using a Viewtron IP-A4D dome AI camera connected to a
Viewtron IP camera NVR. When a face is detected, the event is recorded in the NVR's database. Thumbnail images can be displays (like you see above) for easy access to playback the recorded video of the facial detection.
The above diagram shows how a POS system /cash register can be installed with a Viewtron NVR and IP camera. This allows point of sale text overlay over one or more security cameras on your system. The point of sale / cash register is connected to the same network as the network video recorder. This is done by connecting both devices to the same network switch or router using CAT5 or CAT6 network cable. The IP camera can also be connected to the switch or it can be connected directly to the Viewtron NVR (because the NVR has built-in PoE ports).
For POS systems that do not have network capability, CCTV Camera Pros supplies this
RS-232 to Ethernet converter to capture cash register data from the printer port.
You can learn more about
CCTV POS text integration with Viewtron NVRs and DVRs here.
Product Documents and Specifications
This IP camera system is NDAA compliant. That means that all of the pars are not manufactured by any of the manufacturers on the NDAA (the National Defense Authorization Act) list of banned manufacturers. The Viewtron NVR, IP cameras, cabling and PoE switch (if applicable) do not use any materials from banned manufacturers either. This security camera system may safely be purchased for government use. You can download
CCTV Camera Pros NDAA letter of guarantee here. You can find additional NDAA compliant video surveillance products here.
BBB Rating & Reviews
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to have an
A+ rated with the Better Business Bureau. We also maintain a 5 star online review rating with ResellerRatings.com.
CCTV Camera Pros is proud to be a US Veteran Owned small business. Our co-founder, Mike Haldas, served in the United States Marine Corps 1993-1997.
Custom Systems Designs & Quotes
In addition to the pre-packaged security camera systems that we supply, CCTV Camera Pros also designs and provides quotes for custom video surveillance systems based on telephone and email consultations with customers. We realize that requirements can vary and some customers need to mix and match various model cameras. We also realize that some customers have questions and prefer to speak with a professional designer on the phone. You can
request a free telephone consultation here. You can request a free custom quote here. You can also just email us directly instead of filling out a form here.