The VB-HD2 is a passive video balun pair that is compatible with AHD, HD-TVI and HD-CVI high definition CCTV cameras. These video baluns let installers use UTP cable (CAT5 for example) for video surveillance applications at distances up to 1350 feet (HD-CVI). We also sell HD video baluns that transmit video and power. The maximum distance that can be achieved varies by the type of HD CCTV camera that your system uses and the resolution that you are transmitting.
Max Cable Distances
- Up to 320 Meters / 960 Feet for AHD 720P Cameras
- Up to 250 Meters / 750 Feet for AHD 1080p Cameras
- Up to 450 Meters / 1350 Feet for HD-CVI 720P Cameras
- Up to 250 Meters / 750 Feet for HD-CVI 1080P Cameras
- Up to 250 Meters / 750 Feet for HD-TVI 720P / 1080P Cameras
Important Note! These baluns ONLY work with AHD, HD-TVI and HD-CVI cameras. Please click here if you are looking for video baluns for traditional analog CCTV cameras.
- 1 Balun Pair
- Compatible with HD-AHD, HD-TVI and HD-CVI Cameras
- NTSC / PAL Video Format Support
- Passive / No Power Required
- Transient Suppression Protection
- Male BNC Connectors
- 14°F to 158°F Operating Temperature