The Balun-4PHUB is a 4 channel passive video balun for CCTV video transmission. This analog CCTV video transceiver / transmitter system allows you to connect 4 coax BNC video signals from CCTV cameras and transmit the video signals with a single Cat5 cable up to 1200 feet. Two transmitters are needed per installation. One attaches to the BNC video outputs of the security cameras and the other connects to the video inputs on the surveillance DVR or video recorder. Cat-5 cable is attached between the two units using the RJ-45 terminals or the modular clamps (if you are using CAT5/CAT6 without RJ-45 ends). These units do not require a power source because they are passive. Save time and money running one cat-5 cable instead of 4 RG59 cables.
NOTE: this is a single unit - NOT a pair.
BNC to CAT-5 Converter InstallationPlease see the below surveillance system installation diagram which illustrates how to install and use the 4PHUB cat-5 to coax cable converter.
- 4 Port / Channel Video Receiver / Transmitter
- 4 x BNC Female to 1 x RJ45 Female + 8 Pin
- Choice of RJ45 or push pin terminal for Cat5 Connection
- STP / UTP CAT5 or above can be used (CAT6 works great too)
- Up to 1200 Feet CCTV Video Transmission Distance
- Cost savings by replacing costly coaxial cable
- No power required
- Dimensions: 3" (L) x 4" (W) x 1 1/6" (H)
Download the BALUN-4PHUB spec here.